Large Tits & Nipples

E

Eljay71

Hi,

I'm a newbie. And there's plenty more of these to come from me.

I also sell explicit photographs too (i know not everybody agrees with doing that!) However i do not force it upon people, but the option is there.

I am also looking for chatting/getting to know new people and happy for some fun chats with you beautiful males.

Hope you all enjoy my photograph
That's beautiful, truly is..! Very shapely :)

RickyClark1981

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm glad to have made so many of you smile with my photo :)

Whos alone in lockdown like me? Haha.

Are you all boobs or arse type of men? Xx

Yep, all alone, stuck in the house and incredibly bored .

As much as I love a nice arse, definitely a boobs man. Just can't beat a great set that you can suck and lick.

T

TomWat3

Hi,

I also sell explicit photographs too (i know not everybody agrees with doing that!) However i do not force it upon people, but the option is there.

I am also looking for chatting/getting to know new people and happy for some fun chats with you beautiful males.

Lovely pic :) maybe chat sometime
(I hope!)

onehorneddevil

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi,

Yummy yummy

Dubplatespecial83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi,

Omfg...that pic is horny af!! Would love to chat with you sometime...pm me sweetheart! Xx

N

NaughtyButNice

I've had alot of messages everyone so i am trying to catch up. But i have treated you all to a new post ;)

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi,

Very nice, and thank you for your honesty :)

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi,

Mmmm very sexy

FredTheFrog

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone! hope its ok to post here but i cant advertise on Facebook or social media in any-form. i launched a sex website for toys & Lingerie honeysextoys.co.uk as a way of saying thankyou i have applied a discount for all the members here the code is: 1UKCHAT

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi,

Stunning beautiful sexy would like to play with those puppies

T

TomWat3

I'm glad to have made so many of you smile with my photo :)

Whos alone in lockdown like me? Haha.

Are you all boobs or arse type of men? Xx

Yep, lockdown, lonely and running out of things to do!

Boobs for me, although I’m not picky :p
Xx

scottishguy32

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lo
Hi,

Love the pic ,so sexy xx feel free for a. Chat anytime xx

Back