Jokes, any will do

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Johnny said I think my parents were making coffee last night,why asked Timmy, because I heard my mom screaming at my dad to give her the sugar

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A woman constantly keeps sneezing and goes to see the doctor. She tells him, "Doctor, I constantly keep sneezing, and every time I sneeze, I have an orgasm." The doctor asks, "What are you doing for it?" The woman replies, "Sniffing pepper."

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey girl, were you born on a chicken farm? Because you sure know how to raise a cock !!

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sex is like snow: you never know how many inches you are going to get or how long it is going to last.

Hot4u

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One day little Johnny walked out of his bedroom with his suitcase packed. His dad asked him where he was going and Johnny replied, "Last night I heard you say that you were pulling out and mommy said she was coming too. I didn't want to be left behind!"

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A builder gets back to the B&B near where hes working, covered in muck, mud and dust.

The landlady meets him at the door.. "Im glad your home theres a bulb gone in the drawing room. Can you change it?" she says

"Sure" says builder, and starts climbing on top of the expensive and beautifully varnished grand piano still with his mucky boots on

"hold on, I'll put some paper on the piano" says the landlady

Builder replies.."Its OK i can reach the bulb without it"

Back