Fantasy 2 - 'Like A Prayer'

1 or 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey lads and lasses, my next short story is nearly finished. It's part autobiographical, I wonder if you'll be able to tell where reality ends and fantasy begins?
Question is, it's quite long, so would you prefer me to release it in 2 daily episodes, or just upload the whole lot in one sitting?

Last edited:

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey lads and lasses, my next short story is nearly finished. It's part autobiographical, I wonder if you'll be able to tell where reality end and fantasy begins?
Question is, it's quite long, so would you prefer me to release it in 2 daily episodes, or just upload the whole lot in one sitting?

I'd like 2 parts.....as lm sure after part one l will be intrigued to read part 2 :)

A

AuntyJayne

Probably best over two parts. Though as long as it's good it doesn't really matter.

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok, so part 1 will go up tomorrow evening, part 2 on Wednesday.
For the 2 of you who voted for "all at once", I suggest that you curb your enthusiasm and wait until Wednesday to read them together. Judgement of Solomon ;)

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok, so part 1 will go up tomorrow evening, part 2 on Wednesday.
For the 2 of you who voted for "all at once", I suggest that you curb your enthusiasm and wait until Wednesday to read them together. Judgement of Solomon ;)
A little bit of a wait never did anyone any harm lol. If J K Rowling et al can get away with it....

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok, people, you asked for it, so here is part 1 of "Like A Prayer'" (part 2 same time tomorrow). Enjoy!

Music plays a huge part in a teenager's life. Certain songs can evoke memories that stay with you for your entire lifetime. Let me tell you how a particular Madonna song does that for me…

Claire and I had known each other since we were 11, the day she moved next door to me in the summer of 1983. We started big school together, we shared our packed lunches, confided about our first periods, spent the school holidays together, bitched about our parents, compared how our boobs were developing and, from the age of 15, talked about sex. Which boys were hot, which ones weren't, what a penis looked like, how big they got, and how long an erection lasted. Then there was the mechanics of sex - how did a huge penis (they were always described as 'huge') fit into a tiny little slit? Did it hurt? Surely it can't give either participant pleasure? Attending an all-girl school certainly had disadvantages when it came to learning about the opposite sex.

By the time we had reached 17, we knew it all. True we'd never actually done it, but we'd read about it, fantasised about it, imagined it as we lay in our separate beds, alone and bursting with hormones. But the A Levels were approaching, and thoughts of sex and debauchery had to yield to calculus and Newton's laws of motion, at least until July.

Which is why, on that balmy April evening in 1989 we were both sitting cross legged in our school uniforms ("white Oxford style blouse, grey pleated skirt no shorter than knee length" as per the school rules) on Claire's bed surrounded by text books, scribbling formulae into our notebooks and trying to recall how to solve differential equations. Her parents had gone out, and we had the place to ourselves until after midnight.

Claire put down the book she'd been studying with an exaggerated sigh. "I can't concentrate right now" she said, "Let's have a break"

She stood up and put a record on - 'Like A Prayer', the new Madonna album - and started to dance seductively to the title track. She untucked her blouse from her skirt, undid the lower buttons and tied it up into a bolero under her boobs. As the music continued, she writhed around, stroking her flat belly with her hands and pouting her lips.

"I'm feeling really horny right now" she said, and slid one hand down inside the waistband of her skirt. I was still sitting cross legged on the bed, but I felt a stirring inside that was usually confined to my lonely bed times. Claire was still dancing about the bedroom, and as she spun around the hem of her skirt lifted and I could see her fingers rubbing herself through her yellow cotton panties. I was embarrassed, but at the same time fascinated watching my best friend pleasuring herself in front of me. Her other hand had moved upwards and was massaging her breast through the knotted blouse. She was singing along to the music with her eyes closed, occasionally thrusting her hips forward giving me a clearer view of her panties. A damp patch had appeared, causing the thin yellow cotton to stick to her body and displaying the folds of her cunt.

Suddenly she fell back onto the bed beside me. But rather than stopping, she pulled her skirt up and continued to rub herself outside her panties.

She looked up at me, straight in the eyes, and said "Do you mind me doing this?" It was more a statement than a question. "I mean, we both do it, right? Everybody does it. And it's really turning me on doing it with you as my audience. I love rubbing my pussy. It makes it so wet. Do you want to join in?"

Her index finger was pushing her panties deep into her slit, and the wetness had begun to spread. I was feeling uncertain. Sure, I was enjoying watching her rub herself like that, and I knew that she wanted me to do the same. But could I be sufficiently restrained to only touch myself?

What the hell!

"OK" I replied, you want it, you got it". I lay on my back alongside her, head to toe, lifted my skirt and put my hand between my thighs. My knickers were also wet, and she had a great view of them as I started to rub myself in time to her own hand movements.

Claire was the first to put her hand inside her pants, and I could see her fingers stroking her clit with increasing urgency. I quickly followed her lead, and felt the wet stickiness that had started to collect in the gusset, and my clit tingled with the thrill.

"Do you… do you ever… go… inside?" she asked hesitantly. I had discovered the previous year the joys of fingering myself, having previously just rubbed my little clit until I felt satisfied.

"What, inside, like… inside my… vagina?" I tried to sound shocked.

"Well," she continued, "If its big enough for a cock, it should be fine for a finger or two". To demonstrate, she slid her middle finger into her slit, then slowly inserted it between her lips until it was fully inside her. I gazed in horny excitement as her hand moved inside those semi transparent panties. Her pussy made a sexy squelching sound as her finger went in, and I squealed in nervous excitement.

"Now what?" I said.

In response, she started to finger fuck herself, opening her legs wider. With each stroke her panties gaped at the leg, allowing me brief glimpses of her pussy.

"I can't see properly" I said, "Could you maybe pull your pants down?". With her free hand she reached down and pulled at the front of her panties, getting them half way to her knees before they started to restrict her movements.

"You'll have to pull them off" she said urgently, and I willingly grabbed them by the crotch and pulled them the rest of the way. An electric buzz tingled inside me as I held the damp fabric that had seconds ago been against her wet cunt. She opened her legs wide, to allow me full view of her finger sliding in and out.

"See" she said, "it feels so good, and sometimes I'll even use 2 fingers". With that, her ring finger joined its neighbour within her pussy, and she moved her other hand down to rub her clit.

I could smell her juices now, and watched as they dribbled out of her pussy and collected in droplets on her downy pubic hair. Should I follow her lead and take my panties off? I took a deep breath, then quickly pulled them off, and lay back alongside her with one leg straight, the other up in the air. I wanted Claire to have an uninterrupted view of what I was about to do, so I put my arm behind my back, and slid my hand down my arse crack until my fingertips were touching my pussy lips. Slowly, deliberately, I slid three fingers into my cunt, and sighed as my juices inside were released. Claire gasped. "Oh fucking sweet Jesus that is so sexy" she said, and I saw her pussy twitch involuntarily as the liquid dribbled onto my thigh. She started frigging wildly, and within a minute we were both moaning and gasping at the sheer power of our joint orgasms.

We lay back, exhausted and breathless, and I started laughing. "I can't believe you thought I'd never fingered myself" I said, "I've been doing it for about a year now, I've even used things other than my fingers".

"Me too" she admitted, "My favourite is my hairbrush" and she jumped up, fetched it from the dressing table and brandished it in the air. The handle was cylindrical, about 2" diameter with a series of ridges along its smooth plastic shaft. "I use this almost every night, do you want to watch me use it on myself?".

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ok, people, you asked for it, so here is part 1 of "Like A Prayer'" (part 2 same time tomorrow). Enjoy!

Music plays a huge part in a teenager's life. Certain songs can evoke memories that stay with you for your entire lifetime. Let me tell you how a particular Madonna song does that for me…

Claire and I had known each other since we were 11, the day she moved next door to me in the summer of 1983. We started big school together, we shared our packed lunches, confided about our first periods, spent the school holidays together, bitched about our parents, compared how our boobs were developing and, from the age of 15, talked about sex. Which boys were hot, which ones weren't, what a penis looked like, how big they got, and how long an erection lasted. Then there was the mechanics of sex - how did a huge penis (they were always described as 'huge') fit into a tiny little slit? Did it hurt? Surely it can't give either participant pleasure? Attending an all-girl school certainly had disadvantages when it came to learning about the opposite sex.

By the time we had reached 17, we knew it all. True we'd never actually done it, but we'd read about it, fantasised about it, imagined it as we lay in our separate beds, alone and bursting with hormones. But the A Levels were approaching, and thoughts of sex and debauchery had to yield to calculus and Newton's laws of motion, at least until July.

Which is why, on that balmy April evening in 1989 we were both sitting cross legged in our school uniforms ("white Oxford style blouse, grey pleated skirt no shorter than knee length" as per the school rules) on Claire's bed surrounded by text books, scribbling formulae into our notebooks and trying to recall how to solve differential equations. Her parents had gone out, and we had the place to ourselves until after midnight.

Claire put down the book she'd been studying with an exaggerated sigh. "I can't concentrate right now" she said, "Let's have a break"

She stood up and put a record on - 'Like A Prayer', the new Madonna album - and started to dance seductively to the title track. She untucked her blouse from her skirt, undid the lower buttons and tied it up into a bolero under her boobs. As the music continued, she writhed around, stroking her flat belly with her hands and pouting her lips.

"I'm feeling really horny right now" she said, and slid one hand down inside the waistband of her skirt. I was still sitting cross legged on the bed, but I felt a stirring inside that was usually confined to my lonely bed times. Claire was still dancing about the bedroom, and as she spun around the hem of her skirt lifted and I could see her fingers rubbing herself through her yellow cotton panties. I was embarrassed, but at the same time fascinated watching my best friend pleasuring herself in front of me. Her other hand had moved upwards and was massaging her breast through the knotted blouse. She was singing along to the music with her eyes closed, occasionally thrusting her hips forward giving me a clearer view of her panties. A damp patch had appeared, causing the thin yellow cotton to stick to her body and displaying the folds of her cunt.

Suddenly she fell back onto the bed beside me. But rather than stopping, she pulled her skirt up and continued to rub herself outside her panties.

She looked up at me, straight in the eyes, and said "Do you mind me doing this?" It was more a statement than a question. "I mean, we both do it, right? Everybody does it. And it's really turning me on doing it with you as my audience. I love rubbing my pussy. It makes it so wet. Do you want to join in?"

Her index finger was pushing her panties deep into her slit, and the wetness had begun to spread. I was feeling uncertain. Sure, I was enjoying watching her rub herself like that, and I knew that she wanted me to do the same. But could I be sufficiently restrained to only touch myself?

What the hell!

"OK" I replied, you want it, you got it". I lay on my back alongside her, head to toe, lifted my skirt and put my hand between my thighs. My knickers were also wet, and she had a great view of them as I started to rub myself in time to her own hand movements.

Claire was the first to put her hand inside her pants, and I could see her fingers stroking her clit with increasing urgency. I quickly followed her lead, and felt the wet stickiness that had started to collect in the gusset, and my clit tingled with the thrill.

"Do you… do you ever… go… inside?" she asked hesitantly. I had discovered the previous year the joys of fingering myself, having previously just rubbed my little clit until I felt satisfied.

"What, inside, like… inside my… vagina?" I tried to sound shocked.

"Well," she continued, "If its big enough for a cock, it should be fine for a finger or two". To demonstrate, she slid her middle finger into her slit, then slowly inserted it between her lips until it was fully inside her. I gazed in horny excitement as her hand moved inside those semi transparent panties. Her pussy made a sexy squelching sound as her finger went in, and I squealed in nervous excitement.

"Now what?" I said.

In response, she started to finger fuck herself, opening her legs wider. With each stroke her panties gaped at the leg, allowing me brief glimpses of her pussy.

"I can't see properly" I said, "Could you maybe pull your pants down?". With her free hand she reached down and pulled at the front of her panties, getting them half way to her knees before they started to restrict her movements.

"You'll have to pull them off" she said urgently, and I willingly grabbed them by the crotch and pulled them the rest of the way. An electric buzz tingled inside me as I held the damp fabric that had seconds ago been against her wet cunt. She opened her legs wide, to allow me full view of her finger sliding in and out.

"See" she said, "it feels so good, and sometimes I'll even use 2 fingers". With that, her ring finger joined its neighbour within her pussy, and she moved her other hand down to rub her clit.

I could smell her juices now, and watched as they dribbled out of her pussy and collected in droplets on her downy pubic hair. Should I follow her lead and take my panties off? I took a deep breath, then quickly pulled them off, and lay back alongside her with one leg straight, the other up in the air. I wanted Claire to have an uninterrupted view of what I was about to do, so I put my arm behind my back, and slid my hand down my arse crack until my fingertips were touching my pussy lips. Slowly, deliberately, I slid three fingers into my cunt, and sighed as my juices inside were released. Claire gasped. "Oh fucking sweet Jesus that is so sexy" she said, and I saw her pussy twitch involuntarily as the liquid dribbled onto my thigh. She started frigging wildly, and within a minute we were both moaning and gasping at the sheer power of our joint orgasms.

We lay back, exhausted and breathless, and I started laughing. "I can't believe you thought I'd never fingered myself" I said, "I've been doing it for about a year now, I've even used things other than my fingers".

"Me too" she admitted, "My favourite is my hairbrush" and she jumped up, fetched it from the dressing table and brandished it in the air. The handle was cylindrical, about 2" diameter with a series of ridges along its smooth plastic shaft. "I use this almost every night, do you want to watch me use it on myself?".
Titillating is a perfect description. Looking forward to part 2

Back