Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

DustyM

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In a rest Bothy at the top of a wooded park. No one around so me and the lass got stripped off and fucked liked madio in the fresh air. Another time was in a remote military owned caravan park in the Scottish Highlands while in the shower block, sucked and fucked under the shower.

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Haha yeah that used to great.

I also fucked someone in a steam room at a hotel In Austria. Took our swimming stuff off and got her to sit half off the bench while I slammed into her. That’s the most knackered I’ve ever been after sex. Good job we finished when we did as well cause a family came in seconds after we’d got our clothes back on

Why were you wearing your swimming things in an Austrian hotel steam room? Sounds alarmingly English to me.

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Yeah had sex at school but on the field. Also done it in my friends bed, in the car, in a park, in the changing rooms at a swimming pool. Quite a few places. I like the idea of being caught

N

Newburysub

In my last year me and 3 of my mates used to fuck our years Slut on the top field. After a couple of weeks we did it all over the school, she used to like the lads toilets the most it was brilliant 4 of us taking turns on her in a cubicle. We once missed the school bus on purpose and didn't go in so that we could fuck her all day in the woods. We played guess who on her all day that day. She works in a brothel these days too lol.
Did we go to the same school as sound like me

DarkMilfLove

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Had sex on LSD but that was disasterous...nothing changes there!

Coulda been in the 48th dimension passing various universe at super sonic speed....or drifting slowly, soliloquy, sliding back to Gaia...she is the only one that loved me.

Yeah it went something like that lol.

Davey69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Graveyard on a night
Middle of a social club football field players came walking along to have a match, was stark bollok naked took a bow and moved to the top field and started again 17 at the time
In a car with a wpc watching when finished she went back to her patrol car and left
On my co desk with his wife when in the army

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Had sex on LSD but that was disasterous...nothing changes there!

Coulda been in the 48th dimension passing various universe at super sonic speed....or drifting slowly, soliloquy, sliding back to Gaia...she is the only one that loved me.

Yeah it went something like that lol.
Wow

Back