AJBBW - My Best School Photos - 1

Tabby013

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do you remember at school there was always that one girl who had to have one button too many open on her shirt?
Or her skirt raised above her knees?
Or maybe she was the one you always found behind the bicycle sheds with the older guys?
Mmmm I think I may have been that very same girl...what do you think you could do with a naughty girl like me?

}
Mmmmmm beautiful

Attachments

• IMG-20191017-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20191017-WA0000.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5

Nipplerings

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow would love to fuck the hell out of you babe in all holes and then you can use that vibratory on my arse if you don’t have a strap on that is

tommytaff

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 25611 View attachment 25612 View attachment 25613 View attachment 25614 View attachment 25615 Do you remember at school there was always that one girl who had to have one button too many open on her shirt?
Or her skirt raised above her knees?
Or maybe she was the one you always found behind the bicycle sheds with the older guys?
Mmmm I think I may have been that very same girl...what do you think you could do with a naughty girl like me?
I’d love to take you to a quiet country pub and play with your hot wet fanny under the table then take you outside for more hot fun

A

AuntyJayne

I’d love to take you to a quiet country pub and play with your hot wet fanny under the table then take you outside for more hot fun
Ah remember those days of yore when country pubs were open? Such halcyon days we lived in then.

A

AuntyJayne

April 8th ... a date from the past, I was the centre of attention for four older guys in their late 50s with their wives /partners. Dressed in my everyday uniform I was used as their play-thing for 3hours, a seminal moment, ( pardon the pun), in my life. The year was 1975, so it's my 45th anniversary of my first gang-bang.
Makes me feel very old!
DSCF3108.jpg DSCF3084.jpg

Back