F

Femdom_Fetishh

SCMG

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
27 year old male here

located derby.
But willing to travel.
Love your pictures Samantha. Look stunning.

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Smith13

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We're an affluent, happily married older couple (m,57: f,49), based on the South Coast but with a place in London also. Looking to spice up our love-life; she wants to meet a fit young man (preferably under thirty) and he wants to watch. We're new to this lark so please bear with any naivety on our part.

View attachment 29703

View attachment 29708

View attachment 29705
Mmm very sexy
Shane I didn't come into this bracket
Gorgeous body would have lots of fun with you

KINKWILDE

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm only one year outside of the bracket, but oh well. Plenty more fish in the sea LUL

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She is a very attractive woman you are a lucky man Shane I'm not in the age range as I'd be more than happy to show her my tongue skills

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

JCbull

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Look no further, I could take you both for a nice little evening in London when your next in town. Then a not so sweet and innocent evening I’m 25 and well hung

SuperFrank

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We're an affluent, happily married older couple (m,57: f,49), based on the South Coast but with a place in London also. Looking to spice up our love-life; she wants to meet a fit young man (preferably under thirty) and he wants to watch. We're new to this lark so please bear with any naivety on our part.

View attachment 29703

View attachment 29708

View attachment 29705
feel free to get in touch, im 28 london and thinks this will be fun, ca chat more in pvt

Alfie0402

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

View attachment 29703

View attachment 29708

View attachment 29705
Hi, amazing pics, I'm definately under 30 in the medway area, I'm full of energy and ready to fuck after lockdown

SCJ2709

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Happy to oblige...let me know where and when..I will be there. She is a.beautiful women for sure. I'm new too...so.pm me.and we can take.it.from there..

S

Secretliaisons1969

She is indeed a wonderful woman and I would do anything for her. She knows that having come this far and taken what really is a huge step for me that I would do anything to make her happy.
if she ever got bored with having young men I'd love to make love to her. She is gorgeous.
X

Back