UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well it would have t b twins or brother
I dunno what it is it just seems to me
so hot...

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Having a woman fuck my arse over my kitchen table but theres allways someone in my house and theyde instantly think im into guys even tho ive thought about it

B79Grey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want a shemale to join my wife and myself in the bedroom, my wife watches as I deepthroat her hard throbbing cock, gagging as it hits my throat, I then watch as she pushes her cock into my wife’s pussy, when my wife rolls to be on top I will approach from behind lube her and myself up and after proving with my finger I will push my cock into my wife’s ass, feeling the shemale’s cock through the thin separating walls.

When my wife indicates she is ready we will both pull out of her, then she will lay down with her legs spread for me to enter her pussy, I push all the way inside her stretched walls and moan as I feel the shemales cock pushing into my ass, she holds my waist as she thrusts in and out of me which I’m turn also fucks my wife, the shemale continues to fuck me faster and harder, with my wife rippling with orgasm I feel the shemales clock harden before she unleashes her warm cum inside me making me explode inside my wife, we rest inside each other for several minutes as both our cocks slowly shrink then we fall to our sides and all fall asleep.

My wife is fully aware that I think of this but we haven’t found someone to fulfill the fantasy as yet, we do have fun with strap ons though

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want a shemale to join my wife and myself in the bedroom, my wife watches as I deepthroat her hard throbbing cock, gagging as it hits my throat, I then watch as she pushes her cock into my wife’s pussy, when my wife rolls to be on top I will approach from behind lube her and myself up and after proving with my finger I will push my cock into my wife’s ass, feeling the shemale’s cock through the thin separating walls.

When my wife indicates she is ready we will both pull out of her, then she will lay down with her legs spread for me to enter her pussy, I push all the way inside her stretched walls and moan as I feel the shemales cock pushing into my ass, she holds my waist as she thrusts in and out of me which I’m turn also fucks my wife, the shemale continues to fuck me faster and harder, with my wife rippling with orgasm I feel the shemales clock harden before she unleashes her warm cum inside me making me explode inside my wife, we rest inside each other for several minutes as both our cocks slowly shrink then we fall to our sides and all fall asleep.

My wife is fully aware that I think of this but we haven’t found someone to fulfill the fantasy as yet, we do have fun with strap ons though
Gotta say thats just made me horny tbh x

L

Leethelarge

What a turn on!!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Gina, I would love you on the dining table in sexy lingerie :)

Back