My wife requires a young lover

T

ToPleaseMyWife

We're an affluent, happily married older couple (m,57: f,49), based on the South Coast but with a place in London also. Looking to spice up our love-life; she wants to meet a fit young man (preferably under thirty) and he wants to watch. We're new to this lark so please bear with any naivety on our part.

24.png

1 for upload.png

6 for upload.png

S

Secretliaisons1969

T

ToPleaseMyWife

Such a beautiful & sexy wife.
Wish I was 30 years younger.

She is indeed a wonderful woman and I would do anything for her. She knows that having come this far and taken what really is a huge step for me that I would do anything to make her happy.

Horneymale23uk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Jojo13

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Heya guys I'm 26 n would be up for helpin I also live on the south coast

Gmann

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
T

ToPleaseMyWife

Very nice. Where on the South Coast?

Hello Ash,

Samantha is very impressed by your photo (I am humbled by it :() and would like to know more about you: how old are you? where do you live? Anything else you care to impart.

Thanks
Steven

Wideboy76

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We're an affluent, happily married older couple (m,57: f,49), based on the South Coast but with a place in London also. Looking to spice up our love-life; she wants to meet a fit young man (preferably under thirty) and he wants to watch. We're new to this lark so please bear with any naivety on our part.

View attachment 29703

View attachment 29708

View attachment 29705
Hi I am 43 so probably too old but I am fit and well hung. Would love to fill her pussy with my warm thick cum

T

ToPleaseMyWife

I absolutely have to say she is a stunning woman with a great body. I wish I was a bit younger

It's so sweet all you guys messaging to say that I look good :) - I'm glowing with pride and hubby is sort of squirming not quite knowing whether to feel proud or embarrassed! It sure does make a gal feel good to be noticed! Sorry that we've set the bar at under-30, but that's our fantasy!

Siggie10 - resized.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back