Lesbian looking for kinky roleplay

Cmpuppy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So ur in? Can’t do right now, but any night works. I’m not sure how this website works, but I can probably figure it out
Xoxo

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind participating.. I can be VERY descriptive, and I have a great imagination! Already planning how I'd abduct you and what I'd do to you once you were in my control

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi, cumpuppy, I'm already stalking you, I'm outside your door, as you come out I put a sack over your head, tie your hands and bundle you into my car. I drive for half an hour, then roughly pull you from the back seat and guide you through a doorway into a dimly lit room.

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I sit you on the chair. You're wearing a t shirt and shorts, I hold out a bottle of water towards your lips, then pour it down your front. Your nipples stand out through the thin material of your t shirt, and the cold liquid trickles down your belly into your shorts. You start to struggle, but I stand in front of you and press my hands hard onto your shoulders. My coat falls open, and you realise that I'm naked underneath. You gaze at my tits, and the cold wetness of the water on your shorts is replaced by a warmer, moister wet of your own cunt juices. You want me, but your hands are tied. You extend your head towards me and take my nipple between your lips....

Cmpuppy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I suck, and lick, trying to make you come closer. I desperately want you to do things to me. I nearly tip the chair while trying reach you. You come closer, me trying to escape so I can touch you. You put your hands up my shirt, slowly working my shirt over my head. You then unbutton my shorts and reach your hand inside...

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your pussy is swollen and moist with excitement and desire. I run a finger along your cunt lips before sliding two fingers inside.
"Ooh" I whisper into your ear, "you're even more sexy than I thought", before suddenly withdrawing my fingers and holding them close to your face. I stroke your lips with the wet fingertips before sliding them into your mouth. You suck on them greedily, tasting your juices.

VHorny1972

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"Mmm, I'd heard you like the taste of cunt. And I've also heard you're partial to a nice thick cock." I reach into my coat pocket and take out a dildo. "Let's see if we can combine them"
I stand back from you, move my knees apart slightly and slide the head of the dildo into my cunt. You watch as I move it deeper in, fucking myself slowly at first, then becoming more frantic. You feel your own excitement building up, and wish your hands weren't tied.
"You like watching this, babe?" I ask, sliding the dildo out of my cunt. It glistens with my wetness, and smears of my thicker cum have collected on the shaft. I hold it close to your face. "Suck it!" I command. "Suck all that cunt juice off and hold it in your mouth" Obediently, then eagerly, you run your tongue along the shaft, collecting the wet juices and the gobs of cum. I slide it between your lips and into your mouth, stopping just before you gag, then slowly withdraw it.
"Taste good, sweetie?" I ask. "Then share it with me" I drop to my knees and press my mouth against yours, and we kiss passionately. Our tongues press against each other, and we share the sweetness of my cunt.
I abruptly pull away. "I've not finished with this yet" I say, brandishing the dildo and pointing it towards your groin. "Maybe you have some ideas what I can use it for?"

Last edited:
Back