What do you think about gay saunas/bath houses?

arcala

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's a crosspost with the one in confessions section. Hope that's not a problem.

Recently I've learned about gay saunas/bath houses around my place, in London and Brighton. Normally I hate saunas. It's because of my hygiene obsession and I'm not planning to let that obsession go away.

But...

After seeing those sauna websites and reading comments about those, I cannot let it go from my mind. There's an itch in me, that makes me want to visit the better looking one in upcoming weeks and try. Seeing people sucking, touching, fucking each other in saunas, dark rooms, mazes or showers... touching myself while watching them. or join them, touch people, suck someone if I like them...

I'm still afraid of hygiene and the related problems it can bring. But maybe going and checking around could be alright. I don't have to do anything if I don't like it. I don't have to get in the pool (i always think that pools are dirty)

What do you say about clean looking and (lets say) well received gay saunas? What is your opinion about those things? I had to share this and maybe I am seeking an approval, who knows. Something about that feels so sexy.

Thanks.

Martin30

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to suck your cock while you suck mine!
Fuck me hard - lvlv.site/Gay

horshambloke

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
It's a crosspost with the one in confessions section. Hope that's not a problem.

Recently I've learned about gay saunas/bath houses around my place, in London and Brighton. Normally I hate saunas. It's because of my hygiene obsession and I'm not planning to let that obsession go away.

But...

After seeing those sauna websites and reading comments about those, I cannot let it go from my mind. There's an itch in me, that makes me want to visit the better looking one in upcoming weeks and try. Seeing people sucking, touching, fucking each other in saunas, dark rooms, mazes or showers... touching myself while watching them. or join them, touch people, suck someone if I like them...

I'm still afraid of hygiene and the related problems it can bring. But maybe going and checking around could be alright. I don't have to do anything if I don't like it. I don't have to get in the pool (i always think that pools are dirty)

What do you say about clean looking and (lets say) well received gay saunas? What is your opinion about those things? I had to share this and maybe I am seeking an approval, who knows. Something about that feels so sexy.

Thanks.

Yeah I’m like you. The thought of being in such an environment is very exciting and horny, but I am also concerned about hygiene so never been.

snifty

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I go regularly to the ME1 sauna in Rochester which is as very clean as these places can be, but a lot of men are slobs and dont clean up after themselves,I really enjoy the place had some hot times in them

Reactions: gw6
O

Oralnow

I'd love to visit somewhere like this and experience the whole thing. And the cocks to choose from would be awesome. I can see myself now waiting at the glory hole for the next one to be stuck thru for me ☺

H

HornyGroot

Keep thinking of going to the one near me in Hove, reviews sound good.
Just the thought of going gets me excited.

R

Russ68

I have visited one in Stoke but that is closed now I think the nearest is Walsall the Glasshouse need to pay a visit there soon

Chappy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just this thread got me hard. Being in the dark to be used is a huge turn on. The heat of a sauna making everything sldie right in.

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The idea of a sauna is a huge turn on, for all the reasons above but hygiene scares me too.
Love idea of everyone being naked around each other and seeing guys sucking and fucking. Idea of being in the shower watching guys fuck next to me as i wank is too much

Davey69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I won't use them to many do bareback so won't go to them

H

HornyGroot

Just need to be careful that's all, if you dont want to go bare back that's our choice and most guys will respect it.
Probably safer at these sauna's than some park or their place, as there are staff and other guys around.

H

HornyGroot

But that's beside the point, as they all close at the moment, so not having any fun at the moment.
All I seem to do is chat to other like sided guys and self pleasure. :(

Davey69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I don't do outside, I use a website to meet people on but our swing club does bi every sunday and also bi parties too,

But yes all closed at the moment

Back