Am I naughty or not?

S

S9374

So we’ve had the plumber round today and we was flirting all day,got onto the subject of his wife been boring in the bedroom. Me been me asked how he’d feel if I sent him a pic he went all red and replied saying I wouldn’t dare. I’ve always found him quite hot so I thought fuck it and sent him a pic earlier saying how horny I was. He’s due back tomorrow so let’s see if he’s man enough to do so. sent him the pic of me which he then returned one of him wanking over me x

Attachments

• E0F8D1DE-E4DD-4506-8790-DB31EC8CE42A.jpeg
    E0F8D1DE-E4DD-4506-8790-DB31EC8CE42A.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 180

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So we’ve had the plumber round today and we was flirting all day,got onto the subject of his wife been boring in the bedroom. Me been me asked how he’d feel if I sent him a pic he went all red and replied saying I wouldn’t dare. I’ve always found him quite hot so I thought fuck it and sent him a pic earlier saying how horny I was. He’s due back tomorrow so let’s see if he’s man enough to do so. sent him the pic of me which he then returned one of him wanking over me x
I would be your plumber you sexy minx:)

JJonesuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I used to love customers like you. They always used to say are you man enough. I never left we would just fuck there and then. All jobs on hold and made excuse not to attend any other jobs. My hot customers got first class service. There's nothing wrong with a little flirt. If he doesn't do the job I'd love to come down and fix it for you. Your so hot it's unbelievable xx

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lucky plumber id help u unblock ya pipes n loosen a few joints with u ya naughty girl

ExploringChap

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bet he’ll have his cock out the minute he gets in, jammy fucker

J

jbigldn

How do I get on this list of you sending naughty pics like that to me?! ;) freaking gorgeous!

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hes an idiot if he doesn't fuck you

I

ianwxx

Hi Sumiko & welcome
I think there are probably a few girls who like the thought of guys wanking over them. I certainly enjoy wanking over a nice set of pics , or better still a real girl x

WIN_20161212_014954.JPG

H

HOTTENHALL

Do you need your windows cleaned

lovecamfun54

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

lucky him,,, i think he will sort your plumbing out alright,,, you like his rod

Back