Aunty Jayne - The Story So Far

A

AuntyJayne

Fiona S
Fiona S. was a good friend of mine. We would meet up in the pubs and clubs around town and, usually, get bladdered together. She was 11 years younger than me and almost a foot taller. She was definitely a BBW! She also had an unfortunate reputation for being an easy lay, a reputation that was not totally undeserved, even I had had to step around her outside the pub whilst she was giving some guy or other a blow-job or wank.

On this night back in July,1994, I was 33yo, Fiona S. 22yo. We had been to a hen-party for our mate Rachel, and to not put too fine a point on it ...we were well pissed! "God look at the time 2.38!" Fiona exclaimed as we staggered down the road, " I can't go home , I haven't got my keys, mum and dad'll kill me!" She began to get a little tearful, "It's OK babe you can stop at ours tonight," I offered,

"What about your Simon? Will it be alright?"
"Course it will, come on dry them tears, Si will be snoring away by now anyhow!" I gave a laugh and put my arm around her waist. She was, as I say a tall girl, 5ft 10" or so and weighed around 17stones with huge boobs and a large stomach that strained against her red silk shirt. Her checked skirt reached just below the knee, showing off her thick calves that were clad in black seamed stockings, and her 4" heels added to her height, even in my 5" heels we must have looked an odd pair.

Five minutes later I was unlocking the front door, Neelix the cat hurried out past us, I guided Fiona to the living room, " Let me get the kettle on then I'll sort out some blankets and a pillow, you'll be OK on the settee?" I asked filling the kettle and getting two cups, " Thanks A.J. you're a real mate, phew it's warm in here!" she answered, I finished making the coffees," Milk, two sugars isn't it?" I asked, " Yeah that's fine," she called back. When I entered the room with the drinks Fiona was sat on the settee with her shirt unbuttoned revealing a black lacy bra that barely enclosed her boobs, " make yourself at home," I laughed as placed the cups on the table, " I am don't worry," she smiled back.

" They are impressive, no wonder you get so much attention!" I said a little jealously, Fiona cupped them in her hands, " They might attract some but I can never hook one!"
" Aw babe Mr Right'll show up soon enough, what size are they?" She idly jiggled them with her fingers, "38F," she replied, " reckon they're too big sometimes!"

"Nonsense," I retorted , " they are beautiful! As you've no doubt been told many times," once again Fiona cupped them, her right thumb and fore-finger idly rolling the nipple through the lacy bra, " Yes the randy fuckers paw at them, suck my nips then fuck me ...never hear from them again, destined to be a spinster I reckon, " Sensing her upset I moved by her side putting my arm round her shoulder, " Now stop that silly nonsense right now!" I strictly told her, " you're a gorgeous girl with a pair of great looking tits!" She stopped her sniffles and looked at me, " You really think so?" She asked, " not droopy bags like some say," I shook my head,
"Not at all, they are perfectly lovely," so saying I reached across her and gave her left boob a gentle squeeze, instantly I froze, through the booze and the late hour I had acted without thinking, I looked at Fiona, " Erm sorry babe didn't mean..."

She stopped me speaking then slid her shirt off , then reaching behind herself unclasped the bra, the weight released her boobs fell forward and she pulled the bra over them. She stared at me intently, my eyes had never left her boobs, they were creamy white with large areolas. Her nipples stood out a good half-an-inch, even with the booze and the late hour I had to lean forward and take one in my mouth suckling like a baby, Fiona moaned softly, I removed my mouth, a streak of lipstick had smeared her nipple. She moved her hand and unfastened my white blouse, her hands then caressing my bra clad tits, " God A.J. you are lovely, so soft," her hands moved around me beneath my blouse and I felt her unfasten my white silky bra and slip it from my shoulders freeing my own tits. Fiona's mouth found my buds in an instant her tongue and lips gorging on them as her breathing increased, " Oh A.J. I haven't done this for years. Our mouths came together, tongues exploring each others mouths as our hands continued to knead each other, Fiona's mouth tasted of cider and tobacco, but at that moment it was a wonderful taste, the scent of her femininity filled the room as it mixed with my own. Suddenly I felt her hand under my skirt, her fingers inching under my white,silk knickers.
I gave a moan as she pushed a finger into me gently moving it in and out. She stopped kissing me, standing up she undid her skirt and let it fall to the ground, her boobs hung forwards onto her flabby belly, all she wore was a black thong , quickly I pulled down my suede skirt and then removed my skimpy,white knickers, revealing my neatly trimmed pussy to the Amazon figure before me. Fiona's black bushy hairs protruded around the edges of her thong, her pubic hair mirroring exactly the thick jet black hair on her head, her long ponytail swung as she knelt and buried her face in my pussy, her tongue licking and lapping at my wet cunt, my hands kneaded both of her nipples feeling them harden even more at my touch. Her fingers now joined her mouth and tongue , touching and probing ever deeper inside me. " Fiona babe lie back and let's 69, I must taste you, " my words were slightly breathlessly spoken, to be truthful I could easily have just lay there and let her carry on eating my pussy and fingering my hole, but I couldn't be so selfish and I really did want to find out what this young woman tasted like!
She lay on her back and I lay on top of her, she easily regained her rhythm and was soon eating me again, however given our size difference it wasn't so easy for me.

Using my hands I moved her thong to the side, the string at the back was already cutting into her arse like a cheese slice, my fingers found her clit easily, like everything about her it was huge as well, as I rubbed and pinched it she gave a cry and drove her tongue even deeper into me, her fingers increasing their speed. Likewise I started to speed my insertions, the matt of thick black curly hair beginning to glisten as I did, still I could not reach her cunt with my mouth without me moving my pussy from her own. With a gasp she suddenly arched her back slightly drew up her legs and suddenly my prize was in reach. My tongue lapped at her, now, soaking pussy, her clit was even more engorged and every flick of my tongue upon it brought an ever louder moan from her.

I felt my orgasm beginning, I thought my tongue would win the race but no, my orgasm raced through me, Fiona's tongue and fingers drove on ever harder, in response my urgings upon her cunt and clit grew ever more fevered, my years of Lesbian encounters experience had taught me so much and after another two minutes the young, fat bitch was bucking beneath me , a huge groan escaping her throat as her large legs wrapped around my head. We collapsed, two BBW women, covered in glistening sweat and mixed juices, both holding on to one another as the afterglow subsided.

"Oh hi Fiona you OK?", Simon entered the living room, Fiona grabbed her shirt trying to cover herself, " don't mind me, just getting a glass of milk then back to bed," his casual demeanour seemed to puzzle Fiona but it didn't me! " Oh no you don't my young man get your arse back in here there's two lovely wet cunts in here that need your hard 8 inches! Isn't that right Fiona?"

As Simon walked back in the smile on Fiona's face as she tossed aside her crumpled, red shirt said it all in answer...but that's for another time!

A

AuntyJayne

I noticed him firstly as I bought some salami from the deli-counter. He looked like any regular guy,5ft 10", muscularly built, cropped blond hair,in his early 30s, but it was his piercing blue eyes that seemed to bore down into my very soul. He carried a wire shopping basket with two or three items in it and as I wheeled my trolley down the next aisle I didin't have to look to know he was behind me.

I reached to get a box of dried peas, he was staring so intently at my ample backside. I wasn't provocatively dressed in any way, just a grey-marl vest over a blue push-up bra, a knee length faded denim skirt and a pair of black ballet pumps. I pulled my skirt hem down as if in a bid to cover my legs and moved on. In the next two aisles he was notable by his absence, perhaps he'd gone...but no by the milk section I saw him, his eyes steadfastly fixed on me as I approached. I averted my gaze, my mouth was feeling dry. Was I being stupid, I was a 53yo woman , I'd seen men of every conceivable age, been intimate with them, why was this one man bothering me so much?

Hurrying on I finished my shop, the mystery man stood and watched as I picked some frozen items, his eyes focussed on my boobs as I bought my bread, he even ran his tongue suggestively across his lips as he stared. Now I was at the check-out, he was two tills away, eyes still fully upon me as he placed his items on the belt. I looked up as he was paying for his goods, took up his carrier bag and headed for the exit. I breathed a sigh of relief, why had I been so paranoid? Obviously he hadn't been following me, ogling me. How stupid did I feel? I paid for my shopping and exited the supermarket.

Halfway to my car I saw him, leaning against a parking sign, with me once again the unblinking centre of his attention. Quickly I opened the boot, loaded my shopping in and turned to push the empty trolley back to its station. " I'll do that!" His words stopped me dead, " No it's OK I can manage it," I answered. His voice low and measured went on, " Nonsense you get in the car I'll bring your pound coin back," he took the trolley from me and hurriedly pushed it back to its bay, clicking it back into place. He came back to me and offered me my pound, " Thank-you," I managed to say, " No probs," he replied, " I'm Alex by the way, you are?" My mind was in a state of flux, I spoke at last," Hi I'm A.J."

" You can give me a lift if you like, it's not far," his cheek took me back slightly, recovering my composure I made a string of excuses but to no avail. Two minutes later I found myself in the driver's seat with Alex buckling his seatbelt next to me. " Which way?" I asked as we exited the car park, " Left," he answered then straight up the hill to near the park,OK?" His eyes were fixed upon me again, " I expect you think I'm a nutter, a weirdo," before I could answer he carried on," I'm not though, honest, just that when I first laid eyes on you in Asda I thought wow!" I felt mysef blush, " You see I got this thing for the larger lady and when I saw one as lovely and sexy as you, well I just couldn't walk away!"\par
" I am very flattered Alex but do you realise that I'm a 53yo woman, old enough to be your mother, his eyes blinked then he turned to me," 53yo! Come on you're pulling one aren't you?" I shook my head as I changed gear,
" No I'm not, born in December,1961 so today being October 2015 that makes me 53yo, 54yo in December,.\par
" Fucking hell you are seriously hot for your age! I mean I'm 32yo, I guessed you were a bit older, 40yo at the tops! You can pull in overthere." He pointed to a sandy parking area where dog-walkers and allotment holders left their cars, but on a grey October Wednesday it was almost deserted. " Just over there towards the back," he directed me, I drove into a space and stopped the car, " This OK?" I asked. " Just perfect," he replied. I felt his hand on my knee, " What do you think you are doing?" Alex laughed, releasing his seatbelt,
" Well if you don't know at 53yo I cannot be helping you!" His hand remained on my knee his fingers moving under my skirt's hem, I raised my voice, " Get your filthy hand off my knee now, I am a happily married woman!" He laughed once more, his hand inching under my skirt, " So what if you're happily married, means nothing to me" I moved to slap his hand away, as I did so Alex leaned back and unzipped his fly, " Alex what the fuck are you doing?" My voiced betrayed my panic,
" You know damn well A.J. don't try to pretend you don't," he pulled his semi-erect cock from his jeans, " there you like that?"

" No I do not! Now stick it back in your pants and get the hell out of this car!" Alex laughed again and began to slowly wank his cock, " Come on baby you know that you want to, I saw you staring at me in Asda." My indignance was immense, " Me! It was you eyeing up my arse, ogling my tits,"
" And very nice they are too," he interrupted giving me a sly smile as he continued to work on his cock until it reached a full erection, around 7 ins and a thick girth, " come on A.J. I fancy you like hell. I know you do me." His hand returned to my thigh moving ever higher under my skirt, " Come on babe one little blow-job won't hurt." He attempted to pull me across him but was thwarted by the hand brake, instead he reached with his free hand, squeezing my left breast hard, " Ow you bastard!" I squealed loudly,\par
" Ah you like that."
"No I most certainly do not!" I felt my facewith anger, he stroked the top of my thigh, his stiff cock twitching as he did so, I glanced at the time, there seemed no way out, " OK one hand-job and that's it, right?" I offered him,\par
" Aw babe why not more?" he pleaded with me his hand still resting on my boob, " Your choice , take it or leave it!" He sat back in his seat seemingly resigned to accepting my limited offer.
Shifting in my seat I took hold of his hard shaft in my right hand, I slowly drew his foreskin back, then allowed it to return as I gave his prick the first tugs, Alex's hand moved under my vest pawing at my bra-clad boob,
" That OK?" I asked as I began to increase the tempo of my wanks, " God you're a fucking gorgeous bitch but such a tease, please suck it!" His eyes still held my every move, just as they had in the supermarket, " Fuckin' gorgeous, I just love your blonde hair babe, it'd look great as your head bobbed on my dick!" I just chose to ignore him, I was in charge now. Alex's roaming hand had now moved under my bra, his fingers gently rolling my nipple, " Shit A.J. ! Dog walkers! Get down!" Instinctively I ducked down, almost instantaneously Alex forced his hard cock into my mouth, what a fucking idiot I was! " Sorry 'bout that babe but I do need this," his hand now held my head down onto his cock. I sucked and licked at it, at least Alex was up on his hygiene! Resigned to my fate I began to rhythmically match his thrusts with my mouth as he face-fucked me.

A

AuntyJayne

After ten minutes of my best oral skills Alex was showing no signs of losing his load, I tapped his leg showing I wanted to speak. " Christ Alex why don't you cum?" He gave another laugh, " Guess I'm just a long stayer babe, boy are you good though, best head I've ever had!" He spoke again, " I know babe you get in the back and I'll fuck you I know I won't last long in your pussy." I shook my head and resumed sucking his cock, massaging his heavy balls at the same time,
" Come on babe, just a minute or two fucking you, that's all!"
With some reluctance I agreed, sat up and rolled my knickers down over my feet. I quickly opened the door and climbed out and into the rear seat, Alex soon joining me. " On your knees baby, doggy style will be best in this space. I moved into position, Alex lifted my skirt up onto my bare arse and I soon felt his eager, hard cock nosing at my entrance , he guided his cock home, putting his arms around me to knead my breasts as he built himself up into a metronomic beat. All the time he kept telling me how gorgeous I was, what a wonderful woman I was, such a fucking good shag. His right hand unclipped my bra , his left pulling it forward of my boobs as he freed my tits. Never missing a thrust he lifted my vest top up and over my head so it rested on my arms,

" There that's better, just as nature intended!" I shouted my annoyance at him as he continued to pound at my cunt, " Alex we did not agree to that! Now come on fuck me and cum, then I can go!"
His heavy balls slapped loudly against my arse cheeks and he fucked me with vigour. He mauled at my boobs, tweaking the nipples in turn, then squeezing my boobs before pinching the nipples again. His cock seemed to grow in size as he pawed my tits, he grasped both as his elusive spunk finally filled my wet cunt. I felt so relieved, my relief showing itself as his pulsating cock released his spunk in four huge waves triggering my own orgasm as it did.

I began to slump forward in the afterglow of my orgasm, Alex's hands still mauled my tits and nipples as his cock still jerked inside me, suddenly the unmistakable flash of a camera caught my eye, " What the fucking hell fire?" I clambered up pulling my red vest across my bare breasts. Four scruffily dressed guys, in their mid to late 50s, were stood, cocks in hand happily wanking as they watched me being used by Alex, one of them with a camera in his hand.
" Explain Alex!" My thoughts of enjoying my unwanted fuck being replaced by a returning anger, " Nothing really A.J., they're harmless just they love seeing me fuck some sexy bitches here, I told them no fucking flash!"

" No fucking flash! Harmless! So they watch, wank and take pics of you enjoying your conquests? And that's alright?" Alex meekly nodded pulling a tissue out and wiping his slimy cock, "How many poor women have you set up like this?"
" None babe they were all willing to have me shag them, just like you, that's why I enjoy the larger ladies, so eager to please."\par
I virtually threw him out of the car, pulled my vest back on, delighting the still wanking onlookers as they got another flash of my heavily flushed boobs. I brushed my skirt down and clambered back into the driver's seat giving the four a glare. I started the car and reversed quickly, tyres burning as I turned towards the exit.

" Oi A.J. you still got my shopping!" Alex shouted after me waving his arms, playfully I flashed him a series of V signs as I sped away home.
He never did get his shoppimg back...but what the hell can you do with haloumi?\

}

A

AuntyJayne

Southport 1980 pt 1
I was spending a weekend away with my latest boyfriend Kirk. We had booked into a little B & B on Bath St. and were looking forward to a little romantic time together. Kirk knew all about my past, I think it turned him on just hearing about it! We had enjoyed the day messing about on the boating lake and in the resort’s “Theme Park”, Pleasureland. Being early September, the sun had already set at 7.45pm, as we made our way onto the pier. “ You hungry babe?” I asked Kirk, he nodded , “ we’ll get some fish ‘n’ chips then, eat them "al fresco”,“ Ten minutes later we were sat at a woden table enjoying our fish supper. ” We’ve been so lucky with the weather, like a summer’s day today, you enjoyed it?“
” Every minute A.J. it’s been a total blast!“ mumbled Kirk through a mouthful of fish and mushy peas, ” Then again every minute I’m with you is always a fucking blast!“
” Aw Kirk that’s so sweet, thank you,“ I squoze his arm as he continued to eat, ” what say we finish this then have a couple of drinks in The Coronation then back to the B & B to catch up a little?“ Kirk nodded in agreement as he finished his final mouthful, ” Sounds like a plan,“ he said wiping his mouth on a serviette, ” have to take a piss though first, the loos still down under?! He drank down the last of his large glass of shandy, “ Yeah I think they are still there,” I answered pushing my own plate away as I finished my meal,“ you go on and I’ll wander down to meet you,” Kirk rose and moved towards the slope at the side, I drank my Fanta and two minutes later I followed his steps. As I got to the bottom of the slope in the gathering dusk I heard my name being called huskily, I saw Kirk at the entrance to the Gents beckoning me to him, “ What’s up?” I asked, he glanced around, “ Come in a minute you’ve got to see this!” he whispered loudly, “ it’s unbelievable!” I turned around and checked for people, besides an elderly coupl sitting on a bench eating the plsce was deserted, I ducked inside, Kirk motioned towards a cubicle and entered, I followed him in, closing the door behind me. “ God it stinks!” I whispered to him, he put his finger to his lips and pointed at a large hole in the wall, I bent my knees to look, the unmistakable sound of a woman moaning as she was being fucked hit my ears, soon my eyes saw what was going on . A woman, aged in her 50s was being taken doggy style by a young black guy, aged around 20yo, her mouth was clamped upon a monstrous looking cock of an older black guy who was face fucking her with some expertise. I watched transfixed for a few minutes, the woman, her chestnut coloured hair hanging loosely was wearing a dark blue blouse that was open to the waist, her large tits were swinging free as the younger guy grasped them every now and again tweaking her stiff nipples, the older man’s big cock entered and left her willing mouth to a regular rhythm, she gagged upon its girth a few times but never lost control, after a few more thrusts the huge cock twitched and a stream of creamy spunk shot from the end hitting her almost dead between the eyes, a long string of spunk trailed from the man’s pink bell-end to her nose. Theyounger man never missed a beat his rampant cock continued to pound remorselessly at the woman’s stretched pussy,Kirk had knelt down besides me watching the action, he had pulled out his cock and was rubbing it gently as he watched.

A

AuntyJayne

Southport 1980 pt 2

Without warning the young black man drove ever deeper into the spunk covered woman’s cunt, then giving a cry he emptied his ball sack into her, her knees buckling as she took it. The older man zipped up and wiped his long index finger down the woman’s pussy lips as his friend’s spunk gently oozed from her, casually he wiped his sticky fingers upon her breasts, “ You not a bad fuck for an old,fat cum-whore!” He laughed as the younger man put away his spent cock and zipped up. The woman stood up trying vainly to put her tits back into her bra, when she failed the oldder man laughed again, “Aw yoou poor fucking slut! How you going to explain that to your husband?” She looked at him with dampening eyes, she fastened the buttons on her shirt, three had been ripped off in their sexual fun, she straightened her denim skirt then reached down onto the floor for her knickers. “ A-a-ah, no way lady , those are mine now!” the older guy snatched them from her, “ a reminder of the night we screwed Southport’s biggest fuckin’ slut! That right Daniel?” The younger man smiled arrogantly, “ Too right, the old fucking slag wasn’t bad for her age , but I doubt we’ll be doing her again anytime soon eh Marshall?” The woman took her redclutch bag from the cistern behind her and clutching her back across her torn shirt tried to push past the two men, “ Thanks doll face now get back to your old man…oh and don’t let him near that old stretched cunt of yours, he’ll know you’ve been playing if he sees how we stretched your old cunt! ” the older guy slapped her fat arse as she passed him , the young man pulled her to him as if to kiss her, she moved her cum filled cheek to him and he spat directly on her, “ You fuck off home you sad, old bitch,” in tears the woman slid the bolt and left, the two men high fived each other and followed her out, laughing and joking.
Kirk’s cock was rock hard by then, his hand wanking it slightly faster, the action we had seen had got me hot too, I sat on the seat and pulled him to me my mouth eagerly tking his hard cock into my willing mouth, sucking him wildly, enjoying every lick and every taste as he began to slowly face fuck me just as we’d watched the older, black guy do to the poor, middle-aged woman before. Kirk had been in my mouth for over five minutes when I noticed an eye at the hole from the next cubicle, I carried on sucking him hard as our mystery voyeur watched on intently. Kirk had no idea that we had an audience, he mauled at my tits as I sucked him deeply, easily deep-throating his engorged cock, “ Shit A.J. I’m going to c,,”, his speech was interrupted as his cock pumped in my mouth, I knew Kirk was always a very heavy cummer so I swallowed quickly, licking my lips and his cock to get rid of every drop, “ Mmmm you should get turned on more often Kirk darling, I don’t think you’ve ever cum as much,” my tongue licked my bottom lip moving to my chin to capture a small globule that had escaped my mouth, “ You girl can suck a mean cock,” he smiled at me and kissed me full on the lips just as the bolt on the next door loo slid back , I glanced and saw the voyeuristic eye had left. I smiled hoping he had enjoyed watching me blow Kirk.
A sharp knock on the door brought me back to reality, “ Open the fucking door !” A voice hissed, “quick or I get the cops!” Kirk threw a glance at me as he put his cock away, zipping his pants, I nodded and he slid back the bolt.

A

AuntyJayne

Southport 1980 pt 3

The door swung open, a grey haired guy of around 50yo entered, re-bolting the door, he was wearing a long grey overcoat that certainly was not in keeping with the weather. He spoke softly, “ That was some show you guys put on just now!” Kirk looked at me in a puzzled way,
“ I think he was watching the blow-job I gave you,” I motioned towards the hole, “ Yes quite a mouth your young lady has and your cock isn’t bad either, from the amount of spunk lying about next door I’d guess you were entertained too, any good were they?” Kirk nodded meekly, “Two blacks with an old slut,” he answered the man, he moved into the cubicle to stand by Kirk infront of me. “Mmm we get all types in here nowadays, not like the old days, now young lady let’s have a look at you!”
His hand reached out to touch my breasts, Kirk moved as if to strike at him, I shook my head, the glistening blade in his other hand had caught my eye, “Very nice boobs they feel like, you like sucking them?” He questioned Kirk, who having also seen the blade was now more compliant, he nodded mildly. “ Yes indeed,” he lifted my grey vest top revealing my blue satin bra beneath, “ very nice indeed,” lifting my arms he pulled my vest over my head, Kirk started towards him, a flash of the blade stopped his movement, “ You my fine friend can drop your trousers to your ankles, your boxers too.” Kirk did as he was ordered, his cock beginning to get hard again. “ There that’s better and look he’s getting turned on too!” He moved back to me the knife blade touched my skin as he cut firstly one bra strap then the other, with his other hand he ripped the cups from my chest baring my heaving tits, “ A souvenir of the moment,” he gave an oily smile as he stuffed my bra into his overcoat pocket. His fingers rolled my nipple between themselves, pinching them as the buds hardened, I glanced at Kirk, his cock visibly harder as he watched, “Mmmm now then let’s…,” he stopped as he heard the next door bolt being slid into place, “ Ah, Showtime!”
So saying he took a step back , his hand touched Kirk’s cock as he did, “ Very nice young man,” he unfastened his raincoat and flamboyantly removed it. Both myself and Kirk gasped. Under the raincoat the man wore a deep, red basque with a pearl choker to his neck, rolling down his trousers he revealed red stockings with a matching suspender belt. He had on a red thong and a stiff six inch cock waved infront. I heard a noise nearby and knew our new audience was in place, he moved back to me, his fingers once more playing with my tits, I saw him glance towards the hole as he bent his mouth to my right boob, leaving a red flourish upon it as he bit, I flinched but stayed silent, he spoke, “ Now my little slut suck my dick like you did his,” Kirk stood, his cock now nearing full attention, as I took the man’s cock into my mouth.A taste of cologne entered my nose and mouth, “ That’s it my little cum slut take me right in and…,” he began to speed up face-fucking me like a man possessed, “ Do you think our voyeur is enjoying you as much as I did?”
His cock pushed harder and deeper into my mouth causing me to retch, he pulled out as the eye at the hole muttered ,“ Fucking hell yes!”
He stood me up pushing me forward against the seat, positioning himself behind he ripped away my knickers and jammed his solid cock into me, the fasteners on his basque dug into my back as his cock hammered into me, his hands kneaded my tits and nipples with every thrust, my pussy was on fire, his words continued calling me “A dirty fucking Cum slut, a filthy chubby whore, a sex mad little slut, a cock loving bitch,” each phrase and word increasing his ardour and desire, I knew I was going to cum soon, his fucking was so rough but my body still reacted naturally to his fucking.
As he pounded me I felt the orgasm break into my consciousness, my brain momentarily losing control as my cunt gripped the man’s cock begging him to fuck me more.
As my juices flowed down over his cock he withdrew, his next action was predictable but none the less painful as he forced his cockhead into my tight asshole I gave a loud gasp as he entered my anus, Kirk watched open mouthed , I had rebuffed all his attempts to take me anally, driven on by my clenchings and whimpers, he drove his cock fully into my tight hole, in and out, time and again as he ass fucked me mercilessly, he’d taken all three of my holes in a few minutes. The tightness of my ass forced him over the edge, he gave a cry as he pulled out his cock, my asshole popping as he did and a huge amount of hot spunk landed on my ass and lower back, he wiped his cock down my ass crack, then turned to Kirk, “ Be a good boy clean me up!” I turned, my asshole felt like it was on fire, I watched as Kirk fell to his knees taking the man’s spent dick in his mouth licking it clean, as he did the man took hold of Kirk’s and slowly wanked it, Kirk released the cleaned prick and closed his eyes as the man wanked his prick at a faster rate, then dropping to his knees took it into his mouth, voraciously sucking it until Kirk’s eyes opened wide and his spunk covered the man’s face. It jerked again sending a spurt onto his basque, a third spurt landed full on his pearl choker. Kirk fell to his knees spent, the man moved to me, “ Look seconds!” He pushed his face towards mine and I had to lick off the familiar cum of my boyfriend, he scooped up the mess on his basque, pushing his fingers into my mouth, the toilet next door flushed, bolt drew back and the door opened, “ Another happy viewer,” he said sarcastically as he unfastened the pearl choker and handed it to me, “ reckon that you deserve this, it has got a little messy but I’m sure you can clean that up ,” so saying he gave me a peck on both cheeks picked up his raincoat, putting it on as he strode past Kirk and gathering up his trousers unbolted the door and left.
Kirk stood up and moved to give me a kiss and a hug,
“ Sorry babe,” was all he could say as he pulled up his boxers and trousers, I pulled my vest top back over my head and slipped the choker into my skirt pocket.
Kirk didn’t last much longer, his feeling of guilt too much too handle, the pearl choker however is still going strong, I’ve worn it in many shoots and videos, and it’s always a reminder of being a voyeur ,being watched ,being a performer one September evening in Southport.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariposa

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have only read a couple of your stories but I know what I shall be reading all of next week. Nicely written and very hot.
Thank you for sharing Auntie Jayne

A

AuntyJayne

Meeting a fan at Blackpool

" Hello there!" A voice shouted behind me as I strolled hand in hand with my husband, Simon, on Blackpool's Central Pier, I turned, a man in his mid 40s,around 6ft tall with thinning dark hair slimly built, he spoke again, "Hi, pardon me but aren't you A.J. from Tumblr? I love your blog," I felt myself redden slightly, a reaction I always tended to undergo whenever somebody recognised me from my online blog posts, " Yes I am, how are you?" I offered him my hand which he shook vigourously, " nice to meet you, this is my husband Simon," the man shook my husband's hand firmly," I'm John. I cannot believe that it is actually you. I honestly thought you were not a real person , thought all your pics and sexy tales were just from a fake model type, but here you are more beautiful in real life than on your blog!" Simon interrupted the man's gushing excitement, " So John, what brings you to Blackpool?"
"Work," answered John , I'm a plumber from Chorley, got a big B & B job on, so am staying nearby in a hotel on St Chad's Road, means I cancrack on early and stay later if I must." He looked at me shaking his head,I still cannot believe I'm stood actually talking to A.J., A.J. her bloody self!" I smiled again marvelling at his obvious excitement in just meeting me, " Look," he continued, " I have to get back now, was just having a stroll in this lovely weather, but can we get a drink together tonight?"
" Yes of course John, we'd love to. Say The Dutton's Arms on the front at 8.30pm?" I smiled again as he took my hand ,nearly shaking it off at the wrist," God I'd love that, my A.J. you look so fucking hot, pardon my French, you look gorgeous!" I looked down at myself, I was wearing a bright orange vest top and a pair of blushing pink cut-offs, " Hardly hot John, not in my "scruffs"," He carried on gushing with praise for me, " You look wonderful, gorgeous, that's what you are!" John made to give me a peck on my cheek then shook Simon warmly by the hand, " 8.30 tonight then, I cannot wait!" He waved as he hurried away still chunnering away to himself as he went. " Seems like a nice chap. Very pleased to see you that's for sure!" Simon proferred, " bit ditzy though, then again you seem to drive most guys nuts," I punched him hard in his arm as we moved off down the pier together.
The afternoon passed pleasurably, we had a drink in the Foxhall Pub with a sandwich, then mooched around the shops and markets before heading back to our hotel just off Bond Street. I undressed and headed into the shower, almost immediately being joined by Simon to enjoy some mutual washing and stroking culminating in me leaning forward and having him fuck me doggy-style as the warm water hit our skin.
We left the room at 6.30pm, headed for a nearby restaurant where we ate, then headed for The Duttons. Reaching there it was impossible to miss John, he was sat at a table waving wildly at us both, a pint, half drunk before him, " Hee-hee wasn't sure you'd turn up, my you look gorgeous tonight," he looked me up and down, I was wearing my new zip-fronted, pastel-flowered top and aq knee length khaki skirt with a split to the side and sheer stockings with a broad stripe, " Now what'll you have to drink?" Simon asked for a fruit cider whilst I asked if I could be cheeky and have a cocktail, " 'Course you can, anything you want, so what is you want? Sex on the Beach perhaps?" he laughed as he went on, " then again guess you two have already ticked that off your bucket list," Simon forced a weak smile and I asked for a Long Island Tea, " It'll probably be cheaper if you get a jug," I said helpfully, " No problemo!" he said disappearing inside, " God was this wise?" I turned to Simon vocalising my doubts, Simon took my hand, squeezing it gently, " You'll be good babe, you always are, " he lent across and kissed me gently.
John reappeared carrying a tray containing our drinks, " Cheers guys, bottoms up! And if it's as lovely as A.J.'s all the better!" Simon smiled weakly and joined the toast as John downed his remaining pint in one gulp. " Still cannot believe I'm sitting here with A.J., fucking marvellous!"
We sat chatting and drinking for the next hour, over this time John seemed to calm down somewhat and was actually quite good company with some great anecdotes to share, after another half hour his mood had changed and his constant compliments to me on my appearance and looks grew evermore. "Why John I do believe you are flirting with my wife!" I laughed, turned to John and continued " Now tell me again how lovely I am, flattery will get you everywhere," John spluttered into his beer,
"No I mean yes,er well what hot, blooded male wouldn't, you are a very lucky man Simon, so effin lucky!" I took hold of Simon's hand, " He tells me so every morning ," John glanced at his watch, " Have to be making tracks soon, early start tomorrow," he finished his pint as I sipped my last glass, " Tell you what, why not join me for a quick nightcap, I've a couple of bottles of spirits, " Simon said, " We don't want to keep you up?"
" Just the one , I'll be OK," so saying we finished our drinks and followed him off the pub's frontage.
Ten minutes later we were being ushered into John's room.

A

AuntyJayne

Meeting a fan at Blackpool -2
"Just got to take a pee," he said ducking into the bathroom,"make yourselves comfy." I sat on the edge of the bed, Simon plonked himself into a deep bucket chair by a table. John reappeared with two bottles, "Only got plastic cup Simon, just one real glass for a real lady he said handing me a rough cut glass tumbler, " say when?" He poured a decent measure from the vodka bottle, I put my hand over to stop his filling, pouring Simon a whisky he filled the other plastic cup with whisky for himself,he raised his cup, " To A.J. the most wonderful BBW on the site!" \par
The vodka left its usual burning sensation as I drank to the toast. The heat of the room combined with the vodka had mefanning myself. I lowered my zip to half way, glad to feel a slight draft on my chest, John's eyes honed in on me," Fucking hell A.J. sexy as hell!" Simon sipped his drink placing it down on the table, " You've seen A.J.'s work on ... and elsewhere?" John nodded, his eyes still fixed on me, " how do you fancy starring in a shoot with her?"\par
John gulped, " Hell Simon, you serious?" Simon unpacked his camera from its carry case, " Never more serious mate." I patted the bed aat my side, " Come sit down babe, right here." John sat down beside me looking into my eyes, " You sure about this A.J.?" he asked again, I unzipped my top fully, looking across to Simon I got the thumbs up sign, I lifted John's chin, lent across and my lips found his, soon our tongues were mutually exploring each others mouths, " Fucking hell love this is a dream coming true," he pulled away, I lifted my top over my head," Relax babe, just enjoy," John's eyes bulged as they fixed upon my red bra, his fingers reached out tentatively to touch my boobs, " God so effing unreal," he muttered as my hand felt along his thigh passing over an encouraging lump that was growing in his jeans, I lifted his grey t-shirt over his head, no six-pack but still not a bad bod for his age, Simon's camera clicked away, the camera-flashes illuminating the scene as he did. I unbuckled John's belt as he continued to knead my breasts. I pulled down his jeans, my hands moving inside his white boxers, " My what a surprise you've been hiding baby!" I shot a sly glance across at my husband as I released John's stiffening cock from its confinement, he must have measured over 9 inches and still had some room to grow!
I unclasped my bra allowing John to pull it off me fully, I moved up the bed , John followed suit, his mouth took one of my nipples into his mouth gently nibbling upon its hardening state, his hands mauled my breasts, I took hold of his cock wanking it slowly watching it grow to its full size of eleven inches. I shifted my position and plunged my lips upon him, sucking him in deep then releasing him before sucking him back, deep into my mouth, enjoying the way his long, hard cock filled my eager mouth and throat, " Fuck me! Yes!" John called out lying back as I continued to deep throat him for three or four minutes, teasing him with all the wiles I had learned in my forty years of sexual activity. He gave the odd moan as he started to ease his cock back n forth in my mouth as I sucked, I stopped and moved, he looked up surprised as I slipped down my red knickers and pulled off my wrap around skirt. I moved up his body, his cock twitched as I brushed against him, holding on to the bed headboard I lowered my mound onto his face and mouth. I ground myself against him feeling his tongue urgently seeking my cunt hole. Like a man possessed his tongue was writhing inside me, my pussy pressed harder into his face as he ate me. Simon's camera flashed, lighting up my glistening body as my first orgasm began to rise within me. John's tongue dove deeper earning his reward as my juices flowed onto his chin and chest.
I slowly stopped grinding, my sweat covered tits quivering as my orgasm subsided, I clambered away from John's body, positioning myself on my knees with my arse facing John, my reddened cunt advertising the way. Almost dreamlike, John moved behind me I felt his hard member poking at my ass cheeks, then nudging at my entrance," Fuck me John, give me that hard cock now!" My words got immediate reaction as he plunged his full length deep inside me, I continued to urge him on, " Fuck me! Screw me harder! Do me like the fat bitch I am! Shag me you fucking bastard! Fuck me hard, make me your cumslut!" Every word increased his fervour, his cock grew even harder as each phrase passed my lips, a second orgasm flooded my pussy. Feeling me squirting upon his driving cock had him fucking me even harder and if it were possible deeper, I swear his cock got even harder as his balls slapped against my ass.
Suddenly I felt him tense and a huge spurt of spunk erupted deep inside me as his cock-head hit my cervix, " Oh yes you fucking, dirty bastard fill me, make me your cum filled whore. A further two large spurts flooded me, then he slowly ceased his fucking action and withdrew his dwindling cock, I turned quickly and took his prick back into my mouth cleaning him completely of his spunk and my juices alike. I smiled across at Simon who once more gave me a big thumbs up. Spotless now,I let John's cock escape my mouth and moved to kiss him deeply transferring our mixed juices. to his mouth. Sitting there slightly dazed, " So John, do you believe I'm real now?" I asked him with a hint of laughter in my voice, " As I say if any of my friends and fans see me out and about anywhere, don't be shy, come up and say hello, you never know where it may lead to

A

AuntyJayne

Which era of my life would you like to hear from next?
My teen years?
My 30s?
Or maybe something more up to date in my sexy 50s?
Will be posting very soon so let me know your thoughts.

A

AuntyJayne

So for Mariposa. Let me think... yes after ten years of marriage and two children, 8yo and 5yo, we were offered the chance to go on a short trip to Spain, Simon's mum and dad offered to look after the boys so on June 17th 1994 we boarded a flight to Alicante.

A

AuntyJayne

A Fine Time in Finestrat

We were staying in a friend's apartment in the lovely town of Finestrat, near Benidorm. It was over 8 years since we had taken a holiday without the boys, even a night out was difficult to arrange!

We were both eager to enjoy ourselves and lap up the sunshine for a few days.

After entering the apartment Simon quickly found the air conditioning and a lovely, cool breeze was wafting through the rooms. I was starting to unpack, however Simon had other ideas and pushed me back onto the comfortable double bed. He lifted my skirt and almost instantly pulled my knickers to one side , his hardening cock springing into view as he dropped his shorts and boxers.

I felt his familiar hardness pushing at my dampening pussy lips and a minute later he was fully inside me, fucking me as if we were randy teenagers enjoying our opening coupling. Simon's hands kneaded my boobs as he drove his stiff cock deep inside me with increasing urgency.

He unbuttoned my red ,silk blouse and expertly unclipped my leopard print bra, freeing my hard nipple tipped breasts, his mouth immediately suckled one of my breasts, his teeth nibbling on the pert nipple.

His expert pounding combined with his nipple play sent me crashing into an orgasm of intense pleasure, accompanied by a wild cry as I quickly repeated my cumming. The increased tightening of my pussy walls was too much for Simon and I felt the oh so familiar twitching of his hard 9 inches as he spurted time and again deep inside me.

We both collapsed onto the bed, Simon rolling off me, then grabbing my head and kissing me deeply as we lay in our perfect afterglow, the cool breeze causing the fine hairs on my arms to tingle slightly as I felt the residue of Simon's spunk leaking from my sodden cunt onto my thick thighs. Simon spoke, " God Jayne that was fucking great, I can't remember the last time we just had a quickie! How about a shower now?"
I nodded in agreement, knowing that it was 100% certain that our mutual shower would result in a second, more leisurely fuck. We'd been in Spain less than two hours and we had already fucked twice, before we had even unpacked! Little did we know how the next few days would unfold.

Attachments

• SAJ056.jpg
    SAJ056.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 3
  • SAJ053.jpg
    SAJ053.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
A

AuntyJayne

Just read your second story, very nice. Have to go back and read some earlier ones now
Hope you enjoy them too, every word is 100% true, just an odd name or two changed.
Please let me know what you think of them xxx

A

AuntyJayne

Finestrat-2

An hour or so later, (and yes I had unpacked!), we'd decided to explore the town. I had got changed into my vibrant, orange, one piece swimsuit complete with a red,wrap around skirt to protect my modesty.

The beach front was around seven minutes walk from the apartments. As we strolled, leisurely down to the busy beach we window shopped at a few colourfully decorated shops, most of which were closed for their post lunch siestas.

"Fancy a drink?" Enquired Simon as we neared the waterfront. " Sure," I answered," Perhaps a jug of Sangria too?"

We founda table outside of "Villa Morena", we were soon attended by the generic, moustachioed waiter, Simon ordered, "Dos cervezas por favor y una jarra de Sangria ," Raul, as he introduced himself to us, wrote down the order upon a small notepad, " Raul, por favor, dos langostinos y patatas fritas, gracias."

Raul nodded vigorously and disappeared into the bar reappearing almost immediately with two ice cold glasses of beer. As the blazingly hot Spanish summer sun relentlessly beat down upon us I sipped at my beer,sweat formed a sensuous rivulet from my neck deep into the cleavage of my swimming costume. I absent mindedly dabbed at my neck, Simon , using a napkin, dabbed at my chest, surreptitiously copping a feel of my left tit, " Oi behave!" I said, a sternness in my voice, " you not have enough earlier?"

" Never with you babe!" He laughed, his left hand finding its way to my upper thigh, " always ready for more!"

I was about to answer back when Raul re-emerged,
" Dos langostinos y uno jarra de Sangria," he placed the two plates of food upon the table and put a large glass jug along with two sparkling glasses besides it,
" Please enjoy your meal," his English was excellent and as he departed I could have sworn he gave me a sly wink. I smiled, surely a handsome Spaniard would not be taking any notice of a fat lump like me, could he?

We ate our food voraciously, the hot sun , following hot sex certainly gave us an appetite! The beer and sangria went down so easily, Raul came to clear our table and Simon ordered another jug of sangria. Raul smiled at me again, he was around 30, typically Spanish features , a trim moustache, which nonetheless gave him a certain Lothario look, of course he was tall and very svelte, he reminded me of a young Antonio Banderas.

Soon Raul had served us a new jug of wine and offered us a plate of olives and a dish of nuts. " Trying to keep us thirsty," I spoke lowly to Simon, " anyhows are we going to have an hour on the beach after this?"
Simon concurred, " Yeah there's a few free loungers now, we'll have an hour, bit of a doze, then back for a kip and who knows what , then out tonight."

Simon seemed to have it all worked out, " Glad someone has a plan," I laughed as I took a healthy slug of sangria, " right I need the loo whilst you settle up with Raul, "
I stood up, grabbed my handbag and headed inside. Raul was just coming out the door as I entered, " Toilets?" I asked him, he was motioning to the rear of the bar then stopped, " Ah wait Raul shall show you!" he put down the tray of drinks he was carrying and taking my arm he headed to the right of the bar, " there we are my beautiful lady el bano, "

I thanked him and quickly entered, there were two cubicles inside, choosing the cleanest I removed my skirt and slipped out of my costume to complete my wee. I definitely needed it! The stream of piss seemed to last forever, the sound of it hitting the shallow amount of water in the toilet echoed around the small room. Taking a wet wipe from my bag I tried to wipe off some of the perspiration off my boobs before pulling the costume back on.

Absentmindedly I wiped over my left nipple feeling a familiar tihgle as I did. Jolted back to the moment I pulled up the straps and gathering my skirt and bag I flushed and left the cubicle.

Attachments

• AJOSC005.jpg
    AJOSC005.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 4
  • AJOSC010.jpg
    AJOSC010.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 4
  • AJOSC017.jpg
    AJOSC017.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 4
  • AJOSC018.jpg
    AJOSC018.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 3
  • AJOSC012.jpg
    AJOSC012.jpg
    584.2 KB · Views: 4
A

AuntyJayne

Finestrat -3

I left the cubicle, skirt in hand, intending to fit it back in place infront of the mirror above a sink. A shrill whistle sounded, I turned at the sound to see Raul standing back to the door ogling me. " Mujer hermosa, muy bien ...you have beautiful legs ," I stood taken aback by Raul's presence, " Er, thank you ...I think!"

In an instant he was by my side his large hands tracing the outline of my arse. I tried to move away but Raul pulled me back towards him. He held me close, his hand gently touching my cheek, " Eres tan hermosa, you are so hot," he kissed me upon my lips, his mouth lingered on mine for what seemed an eternity.

I could feel my nipples begin to harden as the young man pressed himself to me, I felt the unmistakable hardening of his cock against my stomach as his tongue flicked momentarily inside my mouth then carefully licked my top lip, " Come now my lady, your man will be wondering where you are," he let go of me and motioned me to put on my skirt.

As I wrapped it back around me I felt his hands gently trace the outline of my backside before he fleetingly pushed his right hand under my skirt and fingered my most intimate area over my swimsuit.

Giving out an involuntary gasp, I brushed down my skirt and closely followed by Raul exited the rest room.
Outside Simon was sat at the table counting off some Euros onto a plate, " Ah there you are babe, all sorted?" Inside my head I thought no , not sorted at all, but was so very nearly! " Raul!" Simon called to the waiter, " there you go," he passed him the plate.

Raul asked whether we would be coming back later, Simon said he could not say for certain but it was likely we would be, " That right Jayne?" Blushing slightly I just nodded my head in the affirmative, noting another definite wink from the Spaniard.

" Seems like a friendly bloke," Simon said as we headed for the sun loungers, " right let's try and get a bit of a tan eh?" The attendant was at our side almost before we had sat down. Simon paid him the money then sat looking about, " Wow look at them Jayne, oh my God what does she think she is?" He nodded in the direction of an obviously British party of two teenagers with their, I'd guess mum and dad, all three women were topless. The teenagers had hubby's mouth salivating as they rubbed sun cream upon each others body. Their mum though was much bigger than even me, her sagging breasts hung down to her thighs as she stood up, her husband was rubbing cream onto her back and upper arms, she'd certainly be in the running for the biggest "bingo wings" in the resort.

" So are you going to join them?" Asked Simon with a smile, " Not sure about that," I replied.
" Your tits are hundred times better than theirs," he tried to coax me with his usual flattery, " you know I've told you that you could make a fortune showing them babies, even after two kids," I smiled at him, even after ten years together he still tried to big me up, both to myself and others. It was very true that I was proud of my tits, 40C, been that same size since I was 13yo. And yes they were certainly better than the teenagers' mum whose knockers were almost banging her knees as they headed to the sea.

" Well ?" Simon wouldn't give up , I threw him the sun screen. " Right slap some of this on my back and shoulders," I ordered as I slipped the straps from my shoulders baring my full breasts to the hot sun and whoever else may care to look, " Fuck me AJ, your nips are like doorstops! Something's got you excited!"

As he spoke he slathered copious amounts of sun lotion on my shoulders and back, I sat still, enjoying his touch as he massaged the cream in. The warm sun upon my creamy, white breasts was so relaxing, I looked down at the hard buds tipping them off, yes they were decent tits if I say so myself. Then my eyes lifted to immediately see Raul, his eyes on stalks, laviciously licking his lips.

Attachments

• AJOSC035.jpg
    AJOSC035.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 2
  • AJOSC039.jpg
    AJOSC039.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 2
  • AJOSC077.jpg
    AJOSC077.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AJOSC091.jpg
    AJOSC091.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 1
  • AJOSC100.jpg
    AJOSC100.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 2
A

AuntyJayne

Finestrat -4

The rest of the afternoon passed pleasantly enough. The combination of sun on virgin flesh and two jugs of sangria allowed the sandman to cast his dust over me and sleep came easily.

With sleep came the dreams, daytime reveries of a naked Raul making love to me passionately. My mind produced a phallus of impossible size, created by that fleeting moment he had pressed against me in the bar's rest room. His love making was, obviously as it was in a dream , breathtaking, he came over and over again. My orgasms were ever more intense, finally running into one non-stop crescendo of orgasmic squirting.

The dream was so real that I had to covertly rub my thigh to ensure I was not soaked. " You're a pervert Alf Davies, that's what you are, and with your own flesh and blood about too!" An unmistakable Brummie twang was what had brought me from my slumbers, the passionate cries of sated desire from Raul were infact the loud beratings of the mum with the flopping boobs!

I looked across to Simon, his mouth open he was still in the sweet embrace of Morpheus, a quiet snore escaping his being every so often.
" Mum! Leave Dad alone he wasn't staring at anyone," the taller of the two teens had walked back to the group, sea water glistening off her slightly chubby form, " see me an' Sue have got our boobs out and he doesn't stare,does he? It's just unusual for him, it's not as if the tarts on Bullring walk round with their knockers swinging about. It's a sort of novelty for him, can't blame him for looking!"

The other daughter sidled up spouting a similar argument, " And you Sue Davies don't think I didn't see you eyeing up that young black lad with a bulge like your dad's belly in his Speedos! You are too young to be looking at stuff like that!"

" Mum I wasn't! Anyhows how do you know what he had in his trunks, you must have been eyeballing him!"

The mother's chest area flushed bright red as her daughter pulled up the idea of her wandering eye, " Susan Davies, I was ding nowt of the sort, oh just the idea of it sets my teeth on edge!" False indignation spewed from her very being as she gathered up her boobs and lay back on the lounger.

A sly smile crossed my face, at least poor old dad was spared her wrath for a while as her two daughters giggled away, no doubt sharing tales of the Speedo packages they'd been ogling all afternoon.

"Oh, so you're awake then?" Simon yawned as he reentered the world of the living, I did not say anything, he would only deny that he'd been far and away in the Land of Nod. I sat up and putting my reddening boobs back into my costume, I slipped the straps back over my shoulders and stood up, stretching as I did.

" Hi! " It was the taller of the two teens that spoke," are you from the UK too?"
" Yes we are, from near Manchester," I offered by way of reply,
" thought so we're from just outside Brum,I'm Shelley, that's Sue and they're me mam and dad, Pauline and Alf, pleased to meet you."
" Likewise, I'm Jayne and he's Simon, how long are you here for?"
Shelley came over to us, " just for a week, we are in a 3 bed apartment up the road,"

Remarkably they were staying on the floor above us in the same apartment block. " Small world ain't it?" Pauline interjected, " how long you here for?"
I explained how we'd only arrived that morning, Tuesday, and that we'd be off to the airport on Sunday lunchtime. " So what you doing tonight?" Asked Sue, her mum told her to stop being so fucking nosey and don't ask so many questions. " it's alright, we might come back down to the bar over there for an hour or two," Simon butted in, I gave him a kick to the shins as he was obviously staring at the girl's naked tits, he mouthed what at me, continuing to stare.

"Yeah we were down there on our first night, was alright wont it Alf?"
Pauline's husband seemed shocked at being invited to join the conversation, " Aye it were alright, just have to watch out for that Raul though, he's a right randy bugger after all the women and girls," my heart sank slightly, it recovered a little though when Shelley spoke up, " Aw he's alright dad, he's just flirty that's all. I think he's cute."

" And what the fuck do you know about "flirty" my girl? You're just 16, just! You shouldn't be even thinking about stuff like that!"

We all strolled back up to the apartment, the girls topless as they were whilst their mum Pauline threw on a sleeveless vest top, which did little to protect her innocence, but she didn't seem to notice or care. Simon chatted away like a star struck teenager himself with the two girls, I was sure at one point his jaw was going to hit the floor. I made a mental note to chastise him over it later.

In the lift we got out first saying that we might see them later bidding them a cheery bye!

" Fucking hell babe! " I had caught hold of Simon's dick and balls, " what's that for!"
"You know fucking what! I know you're only 34 but you were like a dirty, paedo perv with those girls! You couldn't take your eyes off their tits! "
I released my grip on his privates, " Aw sorry babe... but did you see the nips on that Shelley! Fucking hell!"

He darted through the apartment door laughing as I tried to re-engage my vice like grip on his most sensitive area.

Back