Drambuie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, new here. Late 50's male, tall, decent looking, still very virile and needing a little spice.

Looking for a mature, intelligent woman or women for erotic chat, sharing favourite erotic stories, experiences and maybe meet if we feel comfortable. Friendliness, respect and discretion assured and expected and nothing happens that the lady doesn't want.

Years ago, with a sexy friend, I used to play a wee game we called Secret Agents. She's pretend to be Miss Moneypenny making a clandestine rendezvous with Agent Bond. We'd meet, play it cool for a little while then go somewhere secluded for some lunch time kissing and cuddling and petting and maybe a bit more.

Any ladies fancy playing that game, let me know. I totally adore pleasuring a woman through petting, especially with them remaining fully clothed. I have a long middle finger that can cause knees to buckle. And kissing a delicious quim is a firm favourite. I just adore pleasuring a receptive woman.

Hope to at least chat with someone. I'm close to Belfast but can travel if we feel we'd like to meet for a coffee or... :)

Back