Name a place you had sex that is not the bedroom

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Building site scaffolding, hot tub , open field, car bonnet, on the beach , in the woods, in the pool on holiday and over the pool table

WayneSlob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In a cave by the sea.
In a tent.
On the stairs.
In the sitting room.
The bathroom.

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One from a long time ago....pool table in a pub after closing time with the barmaid

Matt92

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
On a porch, with lights on in the mountains

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

In dark corner of nightclub... had her go bathroom take thong off.. sittin her on my lap as chatted with friends sneakily slipped hand up her inner thigh... she opened straight away jst enough for finger tip to circle her throbin clit... her friend goes & immediately she has my cock out positionin it between her juicey lips b4 sliding down balls deep... suddenly her friend is back... movin slightly so skirt can hide me inside her i hold her tight makin her giv a stiffled gasp & omfg it drove me wild feelin her grip me givin a naughty little gush.... god dam fuck off i kept thinkin until her friend gave a cheeky wink...

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
College bathroom
Debenhams fittin room

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
T in the Park 2001

Did u hav to b gagged to stop ur moans or did u let loose & cum hard? X

I ended up with this lasses friend gettin on my shoulders for better view & christ did she buck&grind against my neck till i felt warm dribble down my back... fucker had been smashin her clit on me to cum... when she got down i had her gaggin & suckin cock hard & fast x

Back