Last song you listened to

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Such a powerful song that always brings me back to alot of special times in my life!! So sad and beautiful.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Really underrated song imo... It's one of those songs that the writer poured his soul out on to the paper this song was written on. All these years and I still get so emotional/cry every time I listen to this song. I've been listening to this for 30 years. This is classic and their biggest hit!!!!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I Love this song. Cinderella didn't really get the credit they deserve. They were actually really good musicians.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Such a classic from a golden era of music. I wish I could go back sometimes. Nothing like the 80's and early 90's era. The world was truly a better place, with better music, movies, and was just a better time in general. I had so much fun as a teenage girl back then.One of the most beautiful things about this song is the tight guitar riff.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had so many posters of Poison on my bedroom walls back in my middle/high school years! Along with Skid Row, Guns n Roses,Winger, Motley Crue, Cinderella, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Slaughter, Alice Cooper, Ratt, Warrant etc !

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song is bittersweet to my heart. Steven sings it so well, I can feel the anguish. It is sweet misery!! Love this man!!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have always love this song. "without you in my life id slowly wilt and die"....,.awesome words.
One of their best. an absolute classic!!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Kick ass song still love it after all these years !

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This song always put me in a good mood! Ugh That hook just makes you wanna dance!

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why do i find Blackie Lawless so sexy.... i don't even get it yet.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Madonna.. She blew the world away and pissed off Every one. I love this song.

Silvana

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ending the original Mad Max trilogy with this song was just fantastic.Still sounds excellent 34 years later. One of the best songs ever!!

Back