Couple looking a guy London area.

Couple_London24m19f

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are couple from london area. Looking a guy(s) who could teach to Jessica some humility and manners. I want her to truly feel what it is like to get enough man and learn a lesson. Possibility to longer term arrangement also.

If you would be interested of this arrangement. Tell me about yourself and what you would be ready to do.

View attachment 19869 Here is her pic.
-Mark and Jessica

Last edited:

Viktor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I'm Viktor. I'm 49 and very interested in teaching your young lady manners. You too if you like that.

JohnSB

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
She definitely needs to be teach some manners. For her know her place and her rights. Just email me here so can talk about.
We are couple from london area. Looking a guy(s) who could teach to Jessica some humility and manners. I want her to truly feel what it is like to get enough man and learn a lesson. Possibility to longer term arrangement also.

If you would be interested of this arrangement. Tell me about yourself and what you would be ready to do.

-Mark and Jessica

marlon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

-Mark and Jessica
I'm interested! She looks gorgeous!

Liamthelion

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

-Mark and Jessica
I am interested.
Just moved to N London, single and looking for some pussy to destroy. Don’t mind if a man is involved as long as we arnt touching.
I have a flexible schedule to suit yours.
Message me for more details !

Rocketmann

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there, how you doing? I would love to help you by teaching Jessica some humility and manners! I am happy to fuck her while you watch... I have broad boundaries so happy for most things... and you can film it if you want!

Back