Wank over my tits

BigBenAtHome

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi im matt 42 tall gen very well hung. Love to wank over your pics every day. Kik45donkey45 xxc

Attachments

• bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    bdc26208-75f4-4750-ad3c-bc790a44a607.png
    551.8 KB · Views: 9

Brad9797

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will sit and think about those tits till my imagination takes the better of me and I crave them, if I’d get the chance I would squeeze them and suck till you couldn’t take no more, I’m not the biggest but I could give you 8’’ of drilling till you hit the point of satisfaction.

Drnormal009

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk.

PM me babe

S

Se55

I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

View attachment 8710 View attachment 8711
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

I take great satisfaction looking at them tits. Also think you are a tease and naughty but its all good. Il do pretty much anything for the chance to wank over them.

seasiderguy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

love to suck on those nipples and fondle your breasts before you make me cum all over them, then suck me dry

IsaacHunt

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You don't need to imagine the wanking part - your breasts are magnificent. XXX

Back