Hey boys

Nsaguy198930

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 19348 So tell me what you would do with these . Best answer will earn you a naughty night of fun. Boys and girls welcome x
I would lick and suck your nipples making them hard and sensitive! And use oil after to make those titties slippery then slide my hard cock between sliding up and down while you are laid on the bed. Me on top stroking your tight wet pussy and clit. and have you suck the tip of my cock while I'm on top

Sparkie07

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
That easy stuck them tit wank them you get you to gage on cock then cum on them

Jimmy6788

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
First off all I would suck and rub them gently just to make sure your going to feel everything I’m about to do I would have you begging to stop but carry on at the same time x

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
View attachment 19348 So tell me what you would do with these . Best answer will earn you a naughty night of fun. Boys and girls welcome x
Id luv to caress suck n cover them lovely tits in hot cum for u to rub in while i lick n nibble your juicy clit u look amazing btw

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ice cubes...gently rub over your nipples...then my tongue...slowly circling and tugging gently as they stiffen...my hand stroking between your legs...

Dubplatespecial83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Cover them in whipped cream and we could both lick it off then rub my throbbing cock over your nipples to get them nice and hard then put my cock between your tits and fuck them while touching your tounge everytime it get near your mouth!!

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Greedily suck & nibble each in turn as hands push them together lettin tip of tongue circle the throbin hardness... teasingly pinchin at times

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
First I'd tease your nipples with an ice cube making them stand to attention so I could suck and nibble them gently while simultaneously stroking your pussy teasing your clit before kissing my way down to it so I can taste your juices

Newbie0071980

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I ain't gonna say what everyone else says.. all I'm gonna say is.. niiiiiiice.. lovely body and a lovely face... what else can I say thats not cliche...looking good lucyg.. merry xmas and hope u enjoy the site xx

Bigscot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Initially nothing, because my gf would be sucking and biting them while am drilling her from behind and she is fingering your wet pussy. I would get her to rub your juices all around your nipples before licking it off while she nibbles and caresses your clit. That should get you started and then you wud be in charge."lucyg, post: 100527, member: 25553"]View attachment 19348 So tell me what you would do with these . Best answer will earn you a naughty night of fun. Boys and girls welcome x[/QUOTE]

Liamthelion

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’d rub your tits as I kiss and bite your nipples getting me and your nips hard, then I’d start to titty fuck you as you suck on the head of my cock and cum all over your chest and finish with me smacking my cock on your tits.

J

JonB

Think all the usual stuff has been said. They are amazing and you are stunning, I imagine I would give them as much attention as I would give every other part of your beautiful self X

Back