Wank over my tits

mahoney

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

View attachment 8710 View attachment 8711
Well I just wanked and nearly fainted with pleasure....wow tit perfection

Josh792019

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really need to imagine someone desiring me and my tits so much they might wank over the pics. My nipples need to be squeezed and sucked hard. I want a massive cock slipping between them. I love a bit of dirty talk. It really gets me off.

I’d wank all over your body very sexy indeed your pics made me cum

Dubplatespecial83

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I love sexting too...love to make you cum just by texting you...would love to get hold of your beautiful tits too...omg!!

lucyg

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Oh wow I’m sat here with my boyfriend. Can he wank over them? A tribute x

Nsaguy198930

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Those titties would get my 100% attention. Sucking on those nipples making them hard! Then oil up those puppies and slide my rock hard throbbing cock in between sliding my cock up and down till I blow my load

Back