An alluring combination... Cherry to Blossom.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The human erotic is a vast wilderness of sexual possibilities. A kiss is such an amazing thing ... So simple, so complex. The only human act that gives while it receives. A warm gentle touch, is the key that opens the chambers of the heart... And amazing sex stays with you. It soaks into your skin. It floats through your dreams and has you silently smouldering with delicious remembrances for hours after. It has you craving and aching for it days later.... Hello and thank you for visiting... I'm new here, only a couple of days.. I've made some fantastic friends already, open to making more :) I enjoy a good conversation.. Any aspect or subject... Just say hello! :)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello again... :) thank you for your warm welcome and kind words!!! I wish you a magical day.

It is the hour,
It is the hour when from the boughs
The nightingale's high note is heard;
It is the hour -- when lover's vows
Seem sweet in every whisper'd word;
And gentle winds and waters near,
Make music to the lonely ear.
Each flower the dews have lightly wet,
And in the sky the stars are met,
And on the wave is deeper blue,
And on the leaf a browner hue,
And in the Heaven that clear obscure
So softly dark, and darkly pure,
That follows the decline of day
As twilight melts beneath the moon away.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The music seemed to fade into silence. It was just the two of them. He could kiss her, or he could bite her. Both possibilities were equally tempting as she looked up at him from under her long, dark lashes....

I want to feel you. I want you to touch me. My skin is craving your touch and attention. I look into your eyes, I can see the look in your eyes is of determination, lust and an animalistic hunger. I can't bear to look at you, otherwise I'll lose complete control. Knowing this you whisper to me, demanding that I look and listen to you. You tell me that unless I beg you, you will not give me what I desire most...

And yet, as your body is poised above me, your cock is teasing me. Just gliding over my skin, barely touching me. Your cockhead leaving a trail of precum across my body as you continue to tease me. Caressing my inner thighs and then rounding up my hips to my stomach. It's almost all I can do as I try to twist and turn, trying to press your cock where I want it...

Your grip becomes stronger preventing me to move any further. Again you demand I look you in the eyes to see your desire and... intentions! Your breath, as each word passes through your lips is like fire on my skin... sending waves of shock all the way to my pussy. Slowly licking my lips, watching you as you see me doing this, trying not to lose your own self control.

Still teasing me, each movement of your cock is eliciting a moan from me, I'm unable to stop them. My body is not my own. At the moment, you seem to be taking away all my self-control...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Pleasure or Pain Full movie.

Hope you... Enjoy:)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She was a ray of sunshine, a warm summer rain, a bright fire on a cold winter’s day... And She tasted sweet, like oranges, liquid sunshine in my mouth as we kissed, It was the kind of kiss that inspires stars to climb into the sky and light up the world... These special moments are just one small piece of light between two eternal darknesses... There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness... Because right on the edge of fear was where trust could grow....

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

It's nice when someone see's us... Or has the ability to see us... It requires trust... We spend a lot of time building walls... It's only natural to see if someone is clever enough to climb over them...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Once we begin to feel deeply all the aspects of our lives, we begin to demand from ourselves and from our life-pursuits that they feel in accordance with that joy which we know ourselves to be capable of. Our erotic knowledge empowers us, becomes a lens through which we scrutinise all aspects of our existence, forcing us to evaluate those aspects honestly in terms of their relative meaning within our lives...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Presque des Amoureux by Julien Carlier

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Deep under that darkness... Peering... long I stood there, Wondering... Fearing... Doubting... Anticipating. Dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared dream before...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My Master came to me in January of 2020 because a friend of mine had told Him about a relationship, of mine, that had recently ended and it was not a pretty situation. Originally He came to me to be a "friend/Mentor" to guide me back to a sense of myself and to build my confidence back up. i have been in the "lifestyle" for a little over a year and had very little real-time experience. The relationship that had just ended was completely online. i was feeling very degraded and very useless as a submissive...

Over a period of three months and conversations by phone and online, He delved into my mind and found the "true" sub inside, who was hiding out of a desire to be protected. He did not want to damage me in any way. But he was, also, still gaging my desires of Him. While i submitted immediately to Him, online, i was still hanging on to some pretty tight control issues with myself.
The day before my trip to finally meet my Master was filled with anticipation and excitement. The nervousness i was feeling had me in a state of panic beyond anything i had ever experienced. He was being so calm and had encouraged me to just "be myself" when i arrived. i had not flown much in my life and to make things more stressful, He had required i wear a dress with no underwear. i trusted Him completely, but something deep inside of me was panicking beyond anything i had ever experienced, yet i was so wet between my legs...

i packed very lightly. He had said i would need no clothes unless we went to town. i packed three outfits, two night suits and all of the "toys" He requested. i knew the airport security would see my luggage contents. This served to cause more trauma to my stress level, but i trusted my Master. So, i stoically loaded the luggage, dressed in the manner He requested, and made my way to the airport. All i could think about was, 'i am going to meet the Man who will be my Master and i love Him. There is no holding back for Him. The ends justify the means.'

The flight was uneventful... As i stepped off of the plane and made my way to the pick-up area, i seen Him. Master is a tall Man, but much taller than i had anticipated. He had teased me for being a "shortie". When my eyes scanned the crowd, He stood a head taller than anyone in the crowd. His eyes caught mine and my breath stopped in my chest, my head bowed, and i rushed into His arms to hug Him.... When my body hit His, my breath released and i nearly cried with relief as i felt all the love we have for one another course between us making electric sparks sizzle in the air. we picked up my scant luggage and went to the parking lot....

It was already established that i would be completely naked when i was in my Master's house. When we walked in the door, i waited until i heard the front door click shut and a lock slide closed, then reached up with trembling fingers and began to undress. He laid His car keys on the table and kicked off His shoes. I stood completely naked, my whole body shook with pure nerves... i lost all reserve and desired nothing more than to be made love to by him. The nervous energy was replaced by a burning desire deep inside of me as my soul singed its way to the surface. As His hands brushed down my chest and over my breast, i felt heat trailing long after His hand moved to other areas. Before the heat of His hand could dissipate... Take my hand! He replied firmly....
Leading me into an empty room.... Fine fabrics covered the walls... No windows... Marble floor... In the middle was a single wooden chair?

Please sit... Lean back and close your eyes and feel me holding you gently in my arms, my breath warm and moist on your neck as I kiss and nibble on you. Hear the soft breeze that is my voice as I whisper to you how much I want you, crave you, love you... My fingers leave burning trails of fiery sensations on your skin as they trace their way across your body.

Exploring that which you have given so freely to me, the gentle hills and peaks that are your breasts crowned in their majesty with pink nipples hard and erect as I pinch them between my fingers, pulling and rolling them and delighting in the soft sighs that part from your lips; lips so soft and tender that kissing them is a sensual pleasure unmatched by any other. I feel you melt into me, as my hand slides in to caress your thighs and tease your clit, rubbing it, trapping it between my fingers before flicking it with my thumb. The soft sighs become urgent moans of delight as I drive you higher, a lone finger slips into your soft folds to torment you further and draw you ever deeper into my web of love. Probing, teasing and tormenting you with sensual pleasure....

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A very good morning to all... And happy Friday!!! The weekend fast approaches... And the party is about to begin:) I would like to take this opportunity to Thank you for liking my passions and enjoying my vision... I greatly appreciate you all :)

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello beautiful enigma... Thank you for liking... Feeling my post... I do hope your having a special Friday so far... Ready for the weekend?? :) I wish you a truly Delicious... Fun day!!

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My perfect moment.... Me sitting in my Eames Lounge Chair.. Rosewood... Relaxing.. Two-Piece Tom Ford... Louboutin’s Venetian cut.. Both black, Brooks Brothers' Golden Fleece dress shirt...white. Norlan Whisky Glass... A stunning 29 year old single malt, Macallan... And you... Presenting.. Perfectly naked... Sitting comfortably... Safely on my lap... With one hand I take my Mason Pearson brush and began to gently caress your hair...firm confident... Calming... My other hand... Gently offers your alluring lips... Delicious little morsels of a Bloomsbury’s Golden Phoenix Cupcake.... Only a roaring open fire needed... Wild and hot.. Uncontrolled with passion, Simply divine, my elegant inspiring Muse... Your very essence brings me great pleasure and exquisite peace to my thoughts... succulent.. Sensual... seductive memories start to fill my soul... My heart ready to explode... I must put ink to paper....

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh I can play that game... :) that sounds absolutely perfect!! Self love is a very important thing!! But of course... Nothing wrong with a little bit of spice....

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hello Emily... It's a pleasure to meet you and welcome:)

Back