York

Helen36G

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for adult group fun. May consider Bi with a couple but might go as far as group or dogging or similar? I'd love to be the centre of attention and I think my body could live up to that! I just need more than one hehe. I want to be safe, but promise to be confident and great entertainment for the right guys (gals). Luv Hel xx

herforagoodtime

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey Helen , would definitely be interested in being a part of the group I think you'd love being the centre of attention

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Looking for adult group fun. May consider Bi with a couple but might go as far as group or dogging or similar? I'd love to be the centre of attention and I think my body could live up to that! I just need more than one hehe. I want to be safe, but promise to be confident and great entertainment for the right guys (gals). Luv Hel xx
Pity I am not local

SteveinYork

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Helen, very tasty profile pic and as you can see from my nickname I'm very near York

SheffieldPanties

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i'm north of sheffield, would be interested

Rengoku89

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey I am from York maybe i can join i know a few men that would join

P

phatbob

Hey Helen , would definitely be interested in being a part of the group I think you'd love being the centre of attention
What not have both as center of attention and have us all in a circle taking turns

Back