Bisexual fantasy/ dirty talk

Chyna32kk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a married woman 42, and have always wanted to see what is like with a woman. My husband fully supports this, and likes the thought of me getting my tits out for another woman. I'd love a threesome eventually. Right now I'd love to hear from any other bi- curious females who are up for some dirty, filthy sex talk. The filthier the better. I really want my tits sucked. They are 32kk by the way.

Femboy4u

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a married woman 42, and have always wanted to see what is like with a woman. My husband fully supports this, and likes the thought of me getting my tits out for another woman. I'd love a threesome eventually. Right now I'd love to hear from any other bi- curious females who are up for some dirty, filthy sex talk. The filthier the better. I really want my tits sucked. They are 32kk by the way.
This site is 90% men and no one ever actually commits to what they say so maybe try another, just friendly advice, hope you find what you’re after!

Toogood42long

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there...Im married but bored (so need to be discreet) I've played with women a couple of times but it was so long ago. ..I'm dying for some dirty, horny fun and love the thought of playing with you while your hubby watches. My hubby is away all next week so maybe we could arrange something?

Back